Editorials
goxia • Mar 29, 2023
Article Unfinished C-Dramas: To Watch Or Not To Watch?
by the time I found out there was no sequel to Princess Agents I was already vested into the show! But I watched it and it's still one of my favorites even though it's unfinished.
2 1
Cho Na • Oct 3, 2022
Article A Brief History of Japanese Dramas
Virgin Road (1997) was good. The song “can we celebrate “ was the theme song and became a big hit.
3 0
Kang Jia • Nov 10, 2021
Article Why You Should Watch: My Name Spoiler
Han So Hee did a great job with the fight scenes except somehow she is never mortally wounded! I admire her athleticism which made the fight scenes somewhat believable unlike Cdrama malnourished actresses with stick arms lol! I do agree with other reviewers that her face doesn't show her feelings very well. Ahn Bo Hyun did an awesome job! Overall it was still an entertaining revenge drama to watch.
2 0