K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On The Great Nobody Season 2 • Nov 20, 2025 Title The Great Nobody Season 2 Waiting for Xu Zhenxuan 💗 3 0
On Immortalis • Nov 17, 2025 Title Immortalis Start filming : 27 November Cast: Hou Minghao/ Zhang wenxin/ xu Zhenxuan ✅ 8 1
Replying to JannatulIslamShurovi • Oct 16, 2025 Title The Unseen Qin Empire “Can’t wait to see Dai Luwa shining as the main lead! ❤️ When will the filming start? I’m so ready for… Today! 2 3
Replying to KIRA • Oct 15, 2025 Title Qi Zi Ni Xi Shou Ce The shit I watched for Dai Lu Wa Same ! 😂 1 0
On Time Raiders • Oct 14, 2025 Title Time Raiders Official news !!They'll start filming season 2 with the same cast in April 2026So excited!!!! 16 0
On Immortalis • Oct 7, 2025 Title Immortalis I want to read the novel, anyone send me the link pls 😭🙏🏻 4 0
Replying to LayaneQueiroz • Sep 26, 2025 Title Time Raiders Here is the list of series in the "The Lost Tomb" universe in chronological order of events:1. Legend… Tysm 🥰❤️🩹❤️🩹 1 0
Replying to shadanhwsh • Sep 25, 2025 Title Time Raiders Li Changchao 盗墓笔记·十年人间 Actually, I'm searching for it too😭😭 but if I find it I'm gonna tell you 2 1
Replying to Zerocchi • Sep 24, 2025 Title Time Raiders Does anyone know the song from the End of Episode 8??? Li Changchao 盗墓笔记·十年人间 2 3
On Time Raiders • Sep 19, 2025 Title Time Raiders Does anyone know where we can watch it tomorrow? I wanna see this drama so bad 0 2
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 10, 2025 Title The Journey of Legend So excited to see Xu Zhenxuan as Liu Sui Feng ❤️🔥❤️🔥 2 0
Replying to bamboolily • Aug 23, 2025 Title Inferno of Wings Is there any news on whether Dai Luwa is confirmed for the female lead role and who the male lead is? I keep re-reading… Nothing yet 💔 0 0
Replying to 13948476 • Aug 23, 2025 Title Inferno of Wings People are running a hate campaign on her? Why?? As I read on Weibo, the reality show is " Heart Signal season 8 " and she started filming it 0 1
On Inferno of Wings • Jul 28, 2025 Title Inferno of Wings So If Liu Yuning rejected the ML role as he said in his last broadcast, that means till now the ML has not decided yet, so all the rumors about MingHao, and other actors, are all wrong , so we're waiting for the official announcements just 2 0
Cast: Hou Minghao/ Zhang wenxin/ xu Zhenxuan ✅
They'll start filming season 2 with the same cast in April 2026
So excited!!!!