News
pigtails4ever • Sep 1, 2016
Photo Photo
ow?
0 0
Replying to Rikku • Sep 1, 2016
Title Koe Koi
I bet Matsubara is Fukushi Sota. I looked deeply at his adam's apple and i think he's the one. I may be totally…
i fan made a photo of kentaro as matsubara :D
0 0
fanitha • Aug 31, 2016
Article 5 Original Dramas vs Their Remakes
I've really enjoyed these dramas though I did not try the Japanese Version of Started with a Kiss :D
0 0
HappySqueak • Aug 31, 2016
Article Currently Watching JDrama - A Girl & Three Sweethearts
<3
0 0
nevermind • Aug 31, 2016
Article Top 10 Types of Characters in KDramas
Kill me, Heal me is one of my favorite :D
4 0
nevermind • Aug 31, 2016
Article Top 10 Types of Characters in KDramas
Shin se gi!! <3
3 0
Chrisstina • Aug 19, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Byun Yo Han
first seen him in Ex Girlfriend Club :D
0 0
On Yamazaki Kento • Aug 12, 2016
Person Yamazaki Kento
Please make a stalker guide for Kento.
16 0
fanitha • Aug 11, 2016
Article 6 Favorite Second Male Leads
For Heroine disqualified, I totally ship Kosuke with Rita. I am a fan of Kento Yamazaki yet I believe, the feelings of Kosuke for Rita in the story is pure. :3
0 0
fanitha • Aug 11, 2016
Article 6 Favorite Second Male Leads
I agree with Baek In Ho. I am currently reading the manhwa. Maybe they should give the stage to In Ho. :D
0 0