Editorials
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Omgggg I can’t catch a break w/ all these angst, betrayal & heartbreak. 💔 💔
2 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Apr 26, 2023
Title The Starry Love
1) At what rep did you think about dropping?2) When did you start to love it?
At episode I decided to drop it 3 & I started to love it at episode 8.
2 0
On South Wind Knows • Apr 22, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Too anxious for this drama
0 0
On The Starry Love • Apr 21, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Man I was about to drop this drama, but decided to give it another chance & it did not disappoint 😩😭
6 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 18, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Man this drama is making me emotional 😩😩😩
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 17, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
My poor heart 🥹💔
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Now why is my girl playing TTJ like that 😩😭
5 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Finally the hoe is dead!!! 😩😩
15 1
On The Glory • Jan 21, 2023
Title The Glory Spoiler
Man she’s taking too long for those simple pranks(or revenge she would call it). If I was her I would have already burn their houses, business place down & not to mention killing them.
4 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Oct 8, 2022
Title Till the End of the Moon
I hope Wang Yi Fei doesn’t play the jealous bitch role that always wanna ruin the FL.
6 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 14, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I can’t believe y’all really made me watched this knowing the second season will be out in December 😭😭
14 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 9, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
This is what I love main characters that are actually smart 🗣️
6 7
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 9, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
So far I’m loving this drama. 😩💋
6 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 9, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I can’t with this love triangle 😭
3 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 9, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I’m taking my time watching this, can’t believe I have to wait 3 months for season 2 😩.
3 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 8, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I just read that season 2 will be release in December. Why would y’all make me watch it now? 😭
6 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 8, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
On episode 2 & I’m already hooked 😩
8 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 7, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
Aah my poor heart. 59 was the last episode, clips 60 & 61 didn’t do no justice 😭☹️
3 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 7, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
I just watched episode 60 & 61. It’s basically clips of them being happy 😭
4 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 7, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Aaahhhhhh it’s on Netflix now 😭😩
6 3
