Editorials Replying to IndiaSmith • Aug 17, 2024
Title Immortality
I'm still waiting it's been yearsssssssss.
Saying it’s been yearssssssssss
0 0
Replying to Silverly • Oct 5, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
He kinda looks like dylan wang brother lol ik they are not but yeah so similar. Is it just for me?
Fr, & he even looks like Cheng Yi
1 0
On South Wind Knows • Aug 30, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
omg I’m waiting forever 😭
6 0
Replying to Butterflysly • Aug 21, 2023
Title Ashes of Love
I am starting to hate Jin min. I hated run yun from the beginning. I am currently on episode 48 . Run yun really…
Fr I really hate him
0 0
On Ashes of Love • Aug 11, 2023
Title Ashes of Love
Ughhh how I wish I could erase my mind and watch this drama over & over again 😭
12 1
On The Longest Promise • Jul 14, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Ok this drama is boring me to death. Somebody tell me which episode it gets good?
9 4
On The Longest Promise • Jul 11, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
And a episode on my bday 😩
3 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 11, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Finally it’s on Netflix 😝
5 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 5, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Is this drama worth it????
1 7
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 7, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
Is this a good drama?
2 1
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 7, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
Is this a good drama?
0 1
On Alice in Borderland • Jun 5, 2023
Title Alice in Borderland
Hands down my favv Jdrama 😩😩
3 0
Replying to A N • Jun 2, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
LOL! Literally getting himself “stuck in her heart” 🤣😂
Lmaooooo
0 0
On Back from the Brink • May 23, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
All I can say he loves stabbing her
3 4
On Back from the Brink • May 19, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
Wow he sure do like stabbing her 😃
3 1
Replying to lucky • May 19, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
him really asking “do you not want me to find you” pissed me off. idc if he had a valid reason to take back…
Agreeed!!!!
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
My man just cannot catch a fucking break 😒
7 0
Replying to justjacky • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
If it's one thing I'm learning from Xianxia dramas is that when they give you the sweetest scenes of the male…
Frl
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Why can’t this bitch just stay dead 😒
9 0
Replying to Kiie • Apr 28, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Available on Netflix next month 6 May 🤩🤩🤩
Can’t wait!!
0 0
