K-Drama
On Hong Min Gi • Aug 22, 2026
Person Hong Min Gi
insanely disappointed in him,I watched almost all of his dramas 🤦♀️
10 0
Replying to lee minjaes wife • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
calling jaewook ugly is mad
what does this have to do with liking? I mean it’s so unnecessary to call the lead actors ugly when their job is to ltr only act,and the fact that he’s not even ugly I’m crying
11 32
Replying to lee minjaes wife • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
calling jaewook ugly is mad
nope he’s handsome
15 34
Replying to Re_red0 • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
so many kdramas are getting ruined by unnecessarily ugly male leads its tiring
calling jaewook ugly is mad
31 36
Replying to MAL • Jan 10, 2026
Person Han Kyu Min
Does anyone know his Instagram?
sorry I’m a little late but it’s @hangyumin__ you have to wait till you get accepted because he has a private account !!
2 0
mil • Nov 21, 2025
Review Spirit Fingers
I definitely agree !!
1 0
On Lee Min Jae • Jul 23, 2025
Person Lee Min Jae
he will be in all of us are dead season 2 !! please update !! https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODk4MjQ5MzY2MTIzMDUy?igsh=aWw0em0wamw1NW1k
4 0
On Lee Min Jae • Jul 23, 2025
Person Lee Min Jae
can you update ? minjae just confirmed it on his instagram story that he will be in all of us are dead season 2 !! (they are filming already)
3 0
