News
Replying to Shihana • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dear X
Please tell me if hwang in yeop has an important role in the drama I’m watching only for him
Got it, thank youu, If his part is important, I’ll watch
2 1
Replying to Shihana • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dear X
Please tell me if hwang in yeop has an important role in the drama I’m watching only for him
Ohh okay, thank you🥲 I was hoping he’d have a bigger role, but it’s fine. I just wanted to check.
2 0
Replying to Shihana • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dear X
Please tell me if hwang in yeop has an important role in the drama I’m watching only for him
Ahh I see… thank you for telling me. I was just curious because he’s my fav, so I wanted to know how important his part is
2 0
Replying to Shihana • Nov 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
How is it going? Is it good?
Please don’t drop it too fast. Honestly, I really enjoyed it. The beginning might feel a bit slow, but once you get into it, it becomes such a good watch. For me, it turned out to be a really good series. I genuinely loved it. If you have time give it a chance. Try watching a few more episodes you might end up liking it more than you expect. Especially the last 4,5 episodes
3 0
Replying to Shihana • Nov 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
How is it going? Is it good?
I actually finished it already… and I loved it a lot. It pulled me in from the start, and it ended up being such a good watch for me
3 1
Replying to pattt. • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
she’s absolutely psycho and pretty I love her 🙂↔️🙂↔️
Please tell me if hwang in yeop has an important role in the drama I’m watching only for him
1 8
Replying to 29degrees • Nov 8, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
Wasn't what I expected.. I thought this was gonna be about some boys who wanted to become pilots lmfaooooo
Same😂
0 0
Replying to KimTia7 • Nov 8, 2025
Title Khemjira
Just watched ep1 and i didnt like it .... But i'll give ep2 a try
How is it going? Is it good?
2 6
Replying to Boho • Oct 30, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Imagine them in an ACTION series. Qiu Ding Jie will slay and I've seen clips of Huang Xing from his old dramas.…
Hey, a tiny doubt 😅 in ABO who’s meant to be the top and who’s the bottom here?
1 1
Replying to vnikki • Sep 12, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
OMG me too
Hey, did you watch Revenged Love yet?
0 1
Replying to cherryhhu17 • Sep 3, 2025
Game Who is your lover in Revenged Love?
Helppp why did I get wang shuo??? 😭
Mee too 😭😂
0 0
Replying to cherryhhu17 • Sep 3, 2025
Game Who is your lover in Revenged Love?
Helppp why did I get wang shuo??? 😭
Mee too😂😭
0 0
Replying to mg_xzx • Aug 29, 2025
Title My Lady General
watched it a while back but didnt notice ziyu was in this
Is he the villain?
0 1
Replying to pomme • Jul 23, 2025
Title High Cookie
I am thinking about subbing this drama but i honestly don't know where i should upload it then
Omg Please do🥺😭
2 2
On Parm Pawarate Pakdeelakakul • Jul 10, 2025
Person Parm Pawarate Pakdeelakakul
Guys where is he in battle of writers i didn't see himm🙂
1 0
Replying to Hyunsoo • Jan 4, 2025
Title Coffee Melody
OMG what is this mess? Along with everyone else's comments...which are all true...did anyone notice that Yi doesn't…
Why tho
0 0
Replying to Tinanoona • Dec 18, 2024
Person Toptap Jirakit Kuariyakul
No they don´t! They are not friends in real life anymore!
Why tho?
0 0
Replying to Shihana • Nov 24, 2024
Title Your Dear Daddy
Hey can you tell me which series is in your pfp
Ooh🫣thanks 😊
2 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Nov 12, 2024
Title Your Dear Daddy Spoiler
I was waiting for Poonpun new series since Dinosaur Love, like honestly i was interested in his character (with…
Hey can you tell me which series is in your pfp
0 2
Replying to The_Drama_Queen • Aug 16, 2024
Title Century of Love
wasn’t it only the first episode that was 100 years ago…the rest happened in 2024
Yes
0 0
