Celebrity
On Ahn Hyo Seop • Mar 21, 2017
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
It's maybe just me but I think like he kinda looks like Mark Tuan (GOT7) at times. I've been watching him in Queen of the Ring and I couldn't ignore their similarities.
11 3
Replying to StephStephieTeff • Feb 15, 2017
Title The Universe’s Star
Where is everyone watching this?
Try kissasian darling
1 0
Replying to Johnson-Shampoo • Sep 24, 2016
Title Cold Eyes
Amazingly amazing thriller. I really loved it and Han hyo joo, Jung woo sung and crew delivered a great performance.…
I'll just take the shampoo's recommendation and go watch this movie straight away ^^
0 0
On Train to Busan • Sep 24, 2016
Title Train to Busan
Ok it's alright... but kinda overrated isn't it?
7 0
Replying to serap • Sep 7, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
How stupid will the dad feel if he is the actual biological father?
ikr?
0 0
On Nakajima Kento • Sep 7, 2016
Person Nakajima Kento
It's probably just me but I thought he really looks like JYJ Jaejoong in "Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai"/ " The Black Devil and the White Prince"
0 1
Replying to xfallingdreams • Aug 21, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
The secretary gives me life
He's so sweet tbh
2 0
Replying to arbios • Jul 18, 2016
Title Hapimari: Happy Marriage!?
Ep 4 eng subs
http://kissasian.com/Drama/Hapimari-Happy-Marriage/Episode-4?id=29403
yaaaay
omg Thank you! I was going crazy looking for that! Bless you
0 0
On Edison Wang • May 28, 2016
Person Edison Wang
It may sound weird... but I deeply like his voice :p
3 0
Replying to BeKaiLLe • May 13, 2016
Title Entertainer
i go to the site, episode 1 but i just cant seem to click play. is it good?
I think you should give it a try... I started it a while ago and it's not bad (well up until this moment) ^^
0 0
On BamBam • May 2, 2016
Person BamBam
Happy B'day baby Bambam ♡♥
0 0
Replying to Shinhyoseok • May 2, 2016
Title Thinking of You, Lu Xiang Bei
chingus I need your opinion about this! Is it really good? (Let's forget about the crazy Synopsis :p )
Now this is interesting! I think Imma starting this one
2 0
On Thinking of You, Lu Xiang Bei • May 1, 2016
Title Thinking of You, Lu Xiang Bei
chingus I need your opinion about this! Is it really good? (Let's forget about the crazy Synopsis :p )
1 2
On Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds • Apr 2, 2016
Title Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds Spoiler
It is quite good up until now... but why do I have a bad feeling about the ending? I keep on thinking that something is gonna happen to Li Li :/ I hope she doesn't die by the end though.
1 1
On Sung Jun • Mar 10, 2016
Person Sung Jun
I really think that he looks like Bang Yougguk from BAP... like seriously Each time I see him he reminds me of BYG . Looks very handsome tho
0 0
Replying to Shinhyoseok • Dec 11, 2015
Title Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru - Sidestory
Does anyone know where to watch that?? I can't seem to find it anywhere though
arigato ^^
0 0
Replying to Nor • Nov 9, 2015
Title Cheer Up!
damn i really wanted ji soo to get some love but it looks like he won't get any again in this drama T-T I'll look…
He has a very bright future indeed. I'll be looking for his next drama/movie.
1 0
Replying to asliceofkate • Oct 13, 2015
Title 1 Pound no Fukuin
Four words: sweaty, shirtless, panting Kame.
Just saying.
woahhh am so watching this
0 0
On Jung Jin Woon • Oct 5, 2015
Person Jung Jin Woon
oh my God his eyes when he smiles <3 He's perfect
4 0
On Yang Ik June • Oct 4, 2015
Person Yang Ik June
He did an excellent job in Breathless.
4 0
