Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 26, 2017
  • Location: Blue Planet
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 4, 2013
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I see! Well I guess I have to say a late "saeng-il chu-ka-hae." Hahah XD
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Owwww I see! If I were You I'd do the same ( I mean sleeping with the CD n my arms!) <3
Did they really put the whole album on Youtube? Cooool I'll try to find it ^-^ $
Ps: Was your B-Day in the past few days?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Aigooo Let's not talk about those holidays "sigh" XD
Omo :o :o Did u get the new CD??? I just listend to some songs not the whole album! You're so lucky girl ( going crazy now haha)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Deppyyyyyy! My Boice Chingu! I really miss u girl! How have you been! Am actually great, just came back from a disasterous holiday hahaha if u know what I mean! :p
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanx for add (^-^)
0 0
Replying to Shinhyoseok • Aug 28, 2013
Title Yellow Boots
ok but... a 108 ep DRAMA... seriously???? Is it worth it... Not really sure...
I see! Maybe i'll give it a try when i find some time... Thanx !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Annyeong Chingo! Thanks for the request! Nice to meet you ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problems! It's nice to mmet you too (^-^)
0 0
Replying to Shinhyoseok • Aug 21, 2013
Title Love Around
does anybody knows where to watch that drama from ep 11??? it stops at ep 10 in gooddrama.net
Thank you so very much (^-^) I've been looking for that for so long and gooddrama.net'staff haven't updated the ep yet... Thank you
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for the request! Happy to meet you (*-*)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanx for add! Nice to meet you!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I know right? That's a symptom of Drama addiction... Poor us hahha
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hahahahaha XD that's exactly what am doing right now: am just cursing myself for starting a currently-airing drama... I'll never ever do that again ( well I hope i won't... am not sure :p)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! That's ok! I searched and watched it! It was so cool! Thank you anyway (^-^)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yup am watchin it because of Taecyeon too :p and i kinda like the plot. But seriously It's not cool to wait a whol week to watch dramas again! It's boring don't you think??
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh yeah Master's sun is fantastic am just lovin it <3 I heard about Mirror ghost too but haven't started it yet I prefer to watch it later so that i won't wait a whole week to continue the episode XD! Have you seen " Who are you" ??
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well am more into Rom-com but I like other genres like horroror, mystery, medical etc...! What about you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! Thank you for acceptuing my request (*-*) Nice to meet you!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you so much for accepting my request! Nice to meet you too (^-^)
0 0