Celebrity P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Anneyeong :D Plz dnt even mention it, it's my pleasure ^^ and yeahhhhh really glad to meet an Hoyatic fellow too! <3 <3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 10, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Heyyy! Thank you so much for the request! So nice to meet you here! BTW You have such a cool profile *-* Love love
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 8, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love YongHwa Still, my fav is Jonghyun <3 I actually find them while searching for K-rock groups on Youtube! I found their song " Now or never" and i liked it a lot and started to watch all of their live performances (which were amazing) and became a BOICE since then! what abt you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Anneyeong :D Thank you for accepting it! It's really nice to meet you too! Yes I do love CNBLUE, like a lot! That's great to meet another BOICE friend over there kyaaa
1 0
On KBS Drama Special 2013: Came to Me and Became a Star • Jan 7, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2013: Came to Me and Became a Star
that was sad :'( i shouldn't have watched it :'(
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 4, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Whoaaaaaaaa! Really cool to find that you also like Kwill as I do <3 He has a got an amazing voice and his songs are awesome! What about Wang Family? In which Ep did you stop? I watched till ep 30! Hope I'll be abale to finish this weekend, since am off for exams TT_TT! (NB: Really nice to meet you my new chingu :D )
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanx for accepting my request ^-^ Happy New Year
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Annyeong! Thanx for the friend request ^-^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Wohaaaaa You've got a really really really good profile! Am Sarah btw! I've added you since i found you're watching Wang family too!
1 0
On Wang's Family • Dec 30, 2013
Title Wang's Family
This Drama is woahhhh DAEBAKKKKKKKKKKK am addicted to it now! Just started it 2 days ago and am already at EP 24 Am so loving it
2 0
jenna • Dec 29, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to No Min Woo
How come I didn't see your "stalker guide" till now :o It's Perfect... And HE IS PERFECT!!! I loved him in MIDAS
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey chingu! Thank you so much for accepting it! Merry Xmas and happy holidays!!! Really nice to meet you
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Dec 25, 2013
Title Reply 1994
if you were to choose only one, what would it be? reply 1997 or 1994?
I like both, but i'd say Reply 1997 is the best
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey There!! Thank you for sending it ^-^ Thank you! Your avatar is cute too <3
0 0
On Mizuta Kouki • Dec 20, 2013
Person Mizuta Kouki
Happy B'Day
1 0
On Reply 1994 • Dec 19, 2013
Title Reply 1994
Am definetly TeamTrash! However Chilboong is really cool! I won't mind if Na jung ends up with him!!! Loving that Drama <3
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Heyya! Thanx for add! Nice to meet you ^-^'
0 0
Replying to LordVoldemin • Dec 14, 2013
Article American adaptation of Hana Yori Dango Teaser released!
Am I the only one who laughed like crazy? The guy looks like some kind of mafioso!! XD
hhhhhhhhh it's all about the PONYTAIL you know LOL
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 14, 2013
Article American adaptation of Hana Yori Dango Teaser released!
I don't know! but that doesn't seem really cool!!! I mean the j-version was good, the korean one was great! but an american version??? nahhhh that ain't right! BTW his hair is horrible!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I know rightttttttt ???? He's perfect! Believe me i'd do anything to be in Juniel's place right now! Ughhhhh she's so lucky !!! :'(
0 0
