Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bangladesh 🇧🇩
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 8, 2023
On GBRB: Reap What You Sow • Jan 31, 2025
I'm currently in the middle of episode 6.
My god! I've never laughed this hard before! It's very late, around 3:44 AM but I'm trying to hold in my laughter so that I don’t wake my parents up. I just can't stop watching the show! The Yut Nori game is making me laugh so much that my stomach hurts from laughing with no sound. 🤣🤣🤣 Everyone was laughing during this game, and seeing Kim Woo Bin rolling on the floor laughing made me laugh even more. Their laughter is contagious! 🤣🤣
Lee Kwang Soo is a pure comedian. Whatever he does or says, he can easily make me laugh so hard! 🤣🤣
6 1
Replying to Weso • Jan 25, 2025
What would happen if Doh Kyung Soo and Kwak Dong Yeon appeared together on a single show? 🙃
That'd be perfect! If they invite both of them to do a show, I will definitely watch it.
1 0
Replying to bluee • Jan 25, 2025
why its kinda giving Main hoon na bollywood movie 😭😭
Now you’ve said it, I feel it too that its kinda giving Main hoon na movie.
1 0
On Love Scout • Jan 12, 2025
Title Love Scout
I am seeing the theory that says "maybe Jiyun's father died in a fire while saving Eunho" everywhere. Can anyone please tell me at what time this hint was given? I only saw Eunho being kid in a fire, but I couldn't see the hint about Jiyun's father.
I was eating while watching this episode, so maybe that's why I missed the hint :"3
Thank you in advance.
1 4
Replying to shmithi • Jan 5, 2025
Title Who Is She!
movies name??? thanks in advance!
Oh okay! Anyway thanks for telling.
0 0
Replying to shmithi • Jan 5, 2025
Title Who Is She!
movies name??? thanks in advance!
thank you!!
but how to see the "related content" section or "photos" section on the mobile app. it only shows on desktop website not mobile :")
or which one did you see the "related content" on the mobile app or website?
0 2
Replying to Ivy • Jan 5, 2025
Not yet an option but they are apparently working on it. Right now the only option is to endlessly scroll.
I don't even get notifications for likes. I only get notifications for my comment's replies
1 0
Replying to Eric • Dec 14, 2024
Title Who Is She!
This is based on one of my favorite movies ever. I really hope it's good!
movies name??? thanks in advance!
0 4
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 4, 2024
I am so obsessed with this kdrama. And God! Why did I start watching this kdrama now?! My exams will start at the end of this week, so for 2-3 weeks I won't have time to watch this kdrama. 😭 This always happens in every freaking semester 🥲
I should have binge watched this after exams, because now I can't wait for the remaining episodes 🥹
8 1
Replying to itsmeee • Nov 26, 2024
we waited 3 whole years for this and just 6 episodes :(
whoa! it's been 3 years?!
1 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Nov 24, 2024
https://x.com/DPlusStarPortal/status/1860382363190243523 Even disney plus is calling him son of disney plus 💀💀💀
meanwhile Song Kang is being called a son of Netflix :3
0 0
Replying to mabu • Sep 23, 2024
I fucking LIVED for the second leads
I wished they had a spin off Kdrama
1 0
On The Judge from Hell • Sep 22, 2024
Hi! I've not watched "The Devil Judge," but is this connected to that Kdrama?? If not, then I'll watch this now otherwise I'll watch this after watching "The Devil Judge."
Thanks in advance! ☺️
0 1
Replying to jnerqxo • Aug 23, 2024
i love it. but i watch it on 2x 😭
same!! i don't want to stop watching this. I am loving this show. The plot is very interesting, but very slowww. That's why I also watch it on 2x 🤭
3 0
On Greg Hsu • Aug 15, 2024
Person Greg Hsu
i loved his acting and facial expression in "No Way Out: The Roulette"
Can any of you please tell me how 'Hsu' pronounced? 😅
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead • May 2, 2024
Hi can anyone tell me if this show is going to have
2nd season? lf not, then l'll start watching this show
now. Otherwise, l'll watch it when 2nd season
comes.
Thanks in advance.
1 2
On Moving • Jan 3, 2024
Title Moving
will this series have season 2? if not, I'll watch this series now. otherwise, I'll watch it when season 2 comes.
Thanks in advance ☺️
1 1