Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 20, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: OT9 HEART
  • Contribution Points: 19 LV1
  • Birthday: December 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2019
Replying to Ackery • Aug 8, 2019
Title Theory of Love Spoiler
Haven't read the novel, but he probably saw Kai kissing that blond girl.
He saw khai and the singer kiss.
0 0
Replying to 0620317745 • Aug 8, 2019
Mook, as in Mook Worranit? If that Mook, she already has a boyfriend - Toyy Pathompong.
Yes, Mook Worranit. I thought that they were dating.
thanks for clarifying.
5 0
On Make It Right 2 • Aug 6, 2019
I dont like this series. It's just not appealing and the plot had so many holes. I came her only for booknframe. The other couples were (-`○-')
3 6
On 2gether • Aug 5, 2019
Title 2gether
Omg how did I not know about this one?
1 0
Replying to Lovely • Aug 4, 2019
Title Boy for Rent
Mond is seriously a little too sexy. my heart skips a beat just looking at his thighs
Lee does the work for me though xD
2 0
Replying to Nisu • Aug 4, 2019
Title Boy for Rent
they both appear in waterboyy and kiss me again the series but not as a couple.
Okay. Then maybe you have to wait for future projects.
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Aug 4, 2019
Title Boy for Rent
Can they please cast Mond & Fon together again?
they both appear in waterboyy and kiss me again the series but not as a couple.
0 3
Replying to Nisu • Aug 2, 2019
Title Ossan's Love
I think you should continue.? I watched this season first, But even I feel like I missed something
Np. :))
0 0
Replying to Nisu • Aug 1, 2019
Title Ossan's Love
I think you should continue.? I watched this season first, But even I feel like I missed something
There's an original 2016 movie but I can't seem to find it anywhere with engsub. According to this website Season 2 and the movie will release this year
1 2
Replying to Orechama • Jul 31, 2019
Title Ossan's Love
is this kind of a second season? bc I don't understand honestly..should I watch the previous ones to get the story…
I think you should continue.? I watched this season first, But even I feel like I missed something
0 4