Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2015
Replying to eugenewrayburn • Jan 24, 2026
Just watched the ep where the ML actor portrays all the imagined "rich guy fetishes" in fantasy sequences.…
Yupp 💯
1 0
Replying to Noy • Jan 24, 2026
https://youtube.com/shorts/q7vUQmbVQFs?si=qOsUPtkVP_T-pD3LA lil scene of the extra ending of them together Both…
This really should’ve been included in the ending!
5 0
Replying to Mellowrose • Jan 24, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
I just cont wtching ep 23, and is such an annoying trope, i know, they hv remorse to the qin xiaoyi father, coz…
She was honestly just frustrated, which is totally normal after finding out the truth about the ML; his real identity, his secrets, all of it. That kind of thing takes time to process. And if you watch the next episode, it’s clear from her conversation with the 2ML that she knows ZY had nothing to do with it and doesn’t blame him at all.
4 1
Replying to Halima • Jan 24, 2026
how?
It’s not like I’m saying the writer should make it easy for the ML to get the gir, that’s literally what the 2ML is for. As for the question, the stalking and the bandage thing are enough proof for me that he does have obsessive tendencies. Still, I think he likes the FL enough that he wouldn’t actually hurt her. Love makes people blind and irrational sometimes.
0 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 24, 2026
The ML may be a CEO, but he doesn’t act like one. He comes across more like a team leader, which is a refreshing change from the usual domineering CEO trope. It feels much more natural and down-to-earth.
26 3
Replying to Halima • Jan 24, 2026
how?
I thought hes a bit psychotic and obsessive lol😬
7 2
Replying to Mingyi • Jan 23, 2026
Your favorite not getting the rating you expected doesn’t cancel out other dramas doing well. People liked this…
Preach 💯 💯
7 0
Replying to lisa • Jan 23, 2026
it's hitting guys... the post-drama depression is hitting 😣 might rewatch it again
Im starting again..😬
3 1
Replying to Precious • Jan 22, 2026
I hate this site so much, when a drama gets high ratings all this hate acc show up talking about the show getting…
💯
1 1
Replying to Nanananan777 • Jan 22, 2026
I want to live with memories of Zhi Yu and Hu Xiu for some more time and not planning to start watching My Pages…
Same heređŸ« 
1 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jan 21, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
They’ve only been dating a few months though. It’s not that she doesn’t want to, she’s not ready. Also,…
I think they were trying to avoid ending the drama with the usual formula—marriage, kids, and all that. But for me, they didn’t rule out marriage at all, just not anytime soon. After all, this is a 28-episode drama.
2 3
Replying to melissastefanyb • Jan 21, 2026
How can I move on after this gem? 😭
Mine won’t be anytime soonđŸ„Č
I dont think ill be able to watch the new drama yet lol
1 0
Replying to Convert • Jan 21, 2026
CXX is the manliest C actor imo. I know random again lolol
Agreeed! many C-drama actors go full tsundere, but honestly
 it can look kinda awkward😬
But here, CXX pulls it off effortlessly: cool, quiet, manly, but still warm. LBL is my first drama of him.im glad!
9 2
Replying to Knak • Jan 21, 2026
Special Night ‐ WeiBirdUnder Moonlight - sunkisI don't know which version is better, both are so good. Same…
This and I wish for you by Sunkis 💕
1 1