Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2015
Replying to CasualCDfan • Jan 18, 2026
That's human nature. Relationships get complicated and messy. What did you expect? Him to throw away his dignity…
šŸ’Æ
1 0
Replying to Kassey29 • Jan 18, 2026
Their dating era is so cute, it feels so natural. This is why I really love dramas where they have a friendship…
Their interaction felt so natural. I usually fast-forward when the ML gets too greasy, but not this time. ZY is quiet, not cold. he’s warm and clearly in love 🄹
4 0
Replying to DramaramaAddict • Jan 18, 2026
Has anyone been able to locate the English version of Start Over by Jin Wenqi? They’ve played this in a few…
Sunkis’s also not on apple music
0 0
Replying to Sneha • Jan 17, 2026
8.7 is a high rating, is this drama that Good or it is just because of people loving the chemistry or one of the…
bcs this drama makes us feel good~
1 0
Replying to junesock • Jan 17, 2026
Rewatching this. And I never usually rewatch. Really, my comfort drama indeed. I feel right at home.
they don't make this kind of kdrama anymore ;')
1 0
Replying to frvesc • Jan 16, 2026
I LOVE when I get great surprises! like when I'm enjoying the first episode of a new show and having a good feeling…
i like shi shi too!
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jan 16, 2026
I can never understand the hype for any SML whose intention to get close with the FL is to mess up with the ML…
šŸ’ÆšŸ™ŒšŸ»
1 0
Replying to Deaulleanne89 • Jan 14, 2026
How can people get second lead syndrome on a person like Pei Zhen??? He is a horrible person
Agreed..had to FF whenever he appeared on my screen lol
4 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Jan 14, 2026
The dialogue between the leads is mature and straight to the point—no cringe, no childish lovey-dovey nonsense...…
Everything is just enough, subtle yet powerful and meaningful, not over the top. and not cringey..😬
6 1
Replying to Little Lottie • Jan 14, 2026
SML is such a weasel! He tried to sabotage the competition and now he has his sights on the VR game...hope ML…
Scheming and evil😔
3 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Jan 12, 2026
YAAAAS we LOVE the VR scenes ...That’s exactly why it hits different now.Going back to VR isn’t a gimmick…
Im happy that the ML use the VR world to explain himself to clear up the misunderstanding
4 1