News
Lily Alice • Sep 30, 2024
Article "The Judge from Hell" Actors Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young Are All Praise for Each Other
too good so far :P
2 0
lo_ve • Aug 2, 2023
Article Ryeoun Offered to Join as a Main Lead in "Weak Hero Class 2"
THIS is gonna be so good 🤭
8 0
Lily Alice • May 20, 2023
Article "The Good Bad Mother" Rises to Its Best-Ever Ratings
Well deserved! I absolutely LOVE the good bad mother! Obsessed!
0 0
Lily Alice • Apr 25, 2023
Article Kim Byung Chul and Uhm Jung Hwa's "Doctor Cha" Breaks Into Double-Digit Ratings
WELL DESERVED, i love them so much!
3 0
lo_ve • Apr 2, 2023
Article Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik to Reunite in the Upcoming K-drama "Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon"
AWWE 🤍 i love them
1 0
Lily Alice • Mar 29, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook Takes us Back in Time in the Upcoming K-drama "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938"
WHAT?? OMG I CANT WAIT!!!
2 0
lo_ve • Mar 25, 2023
Article WJSN's Bona Offered to Lead the Upcoming K-Drama "Pyramid Game"
THE WAY IM SO EXCITED FOR IT! GO BONA!
2 0
Replying to lovepatr • Mar 25, 2023
Article Kim Tae Jung and Lee Chae Min Will Reportedly Reunite in “Hierarchy”
I just hope Jung isn't the second lead. From brother to love rival lol
YES OML
1 0
lo_ve • Mar 7, 2023
Article Ji Chang Wook in discussion to work with Jeon Do Yeon for a new film!
SO EXCITED! i love them both like crazy!
2 0
Lily Alice • Mar 1, 2023
Article Park So Dam opens up about her health issues and the fight to recover!
get well soon we love you!
4 0
Lily Alice • Jan 8, 2023
Article Netflix Releases Another Trailer for the Upcoming Korean Movie "Jung_E"
NICE I'm excited! I need more movies in my life, and I have been obsessed with space so I can't wait to see it!
1 0
