News
On Joss Way-ar Sangngern • Nov 28, 2024
Person Joss Way-ar Sangngern
He is on my mind 24/7 nowadays. 3 years ago I watched him on the 3willbefree series. But I don't know why, he is coming to mind after a long time ago. He has great charisma for sure. I simp for him. Can anybody suggest his ultimate performances in drama or movie?
2 0
Replying to rylvenclaw • Nov 28, 2024
Person Alex Chou
wait until you hear his rapping 😭😭😭😭
I found out that he is a musician too. Wow a whole package
0 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • May 7, 2024
Title Dark Blue Kiss
This drama is a legendary one. It felt like a touching and relatable-like story. This story has their universe, great. I can't finish it because I can't face the ending so well. It is because their chemistry is stunning.
5 1
On Bad Buddy • May 7, 2024
Title Bad Buddy
On the 9th episode right now. I obsessed with them in the beginning, but in the middle of the journey, I couldn't find any vision. Like where are we gonna go? But to be honest I really miss them. Should I continue it?
0 1
On Bad Buddy • May 7, 2024
Title Bad Buddy
On the 9th episode right now. I obsessed with them in the beginning, but in the middle of the journey, I couldn't find any vision. Like where are we gonna go? But to be honest I really miss them. Should I continue it?
0 0
On My School President • May 7, 2024
Title My School President
I am on half of whole episodes. I can't find any horrible aspect, the OSTs are good. I think it's generic school love story but well executed. But I prefer deep story and not that slow. But don't get me wrong, in early 4 episodes is GOOD, just good. Gemini is so adorable and pretty by the way. The question is: Is worth to continue watch this?
2 0
On Alex Chou • May 7, 2024
Person Alex Chou
I found him in My Tooth My Lover drama. He is so good actor and fluent speaking English phrases. His charisma is breathtaking.
5 2
On My Tooth Your Love • May 7, 2024
Title My Tooth Your Love
Hi everyone. I am on the half of the episodes right now. Early thought is a cute cast anyway, all of the main cast are so handsome. I felt different from other dramas, it is more modern and gives a blend of Taiwanese, Thai, and a little bit of Korean vibes. I am into deep love stories, it is kinda weak for the main story in my opinion (the trauma of the dentist) but it is a slow, cute, and light drama anyway, so I turned down my expectation in half of watching. Honestly, I have a deep interest in the second lead relationship, Alex and RJ are more reasonable in my opinion. My heart is pounding so much while their scene appears. I think I have a crush on Alex. How about you guys??
2 0
Replying to did_ssi25 • Mar 1, 2024
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
Ohh, I anticipated this one a lot! Especially after learning that Ahn Hyo Seop and Lee Min Ho will be the main…
Please don't enlarge the cancel culture. Jisoo's role is not the Main lead by the way (if you read the Manwa her role screen time is lesser than any character), I know she is a rookie, but she has a potency. You said that you decided to not watch it because of Jisoo, is telling everyone on this web that she could be a bad factor in the movie? It's so bad and disrespectful.
0 0