News
Replying to simpofficial • Aug 30, 2024
Title Silent Love
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
ohh... that's the only link i could find, sorry. You could try to request dramacool to put subs by sending them an email, it has worked for me other times.
2 0
On Practice Daughter • Aug 30, 2024
Title Practice Daughter
why isn't the actress who plays zhuang yanyang included in the cast? She plays a support role, but she had several remarkable scenes...
2 0
On Love Andante • Aug 29, 2024
Title Love Andante
the first 2-3 eps were great but then... idk what the hell happened
1 0
Replying to Mandy • Aug 26, 2024
Title Silent Love
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792087136174081
1 16
On The Cases of Disappearances • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Cases of Disappearances
The storyline and plot are great, but the production is bad.
0 0
On Under the Gun • May 4, 2024
Title Under the Gun
I wasn't expecting this to be this good!! the screenwriter is definitely a woman!!
2 1
Replying to 11614631 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Search
every time i see this drama pop up i always think the person in the middle of the poster is choi hyun wook like…
I THOUGHT IT WAS D.O HAHAHA
9 1
On Portraits of Delusion • Mar 24, 2024
Title Portraits of Delusion
OMG I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS MADE UP HAHAHA
7 1
On Love Reset • Mar 17, 2024
Title Love Reset
I laughed so hard at this one!! Definitely recommend.
6 0
Replying to Mika • Feb 27, 2024
Title Woori the Virgin
Ok, I fast forward a lot and I mean a lot and I wish that I could get back the hrs I spent on this train wreck.…
I'm so glad I stopped at ep 9.... what a terrible show and what a terrible ending!!
0 0
On King the Land • Sep 1, 2023
Title King the Land
my standards in men are ↗️📈 rn
6 2
