Editorials
Replying to Aarya • Apr 20, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Go for ittttt... rn
Sure.. 😊 no problem
1 0
Replying to Aarya • Apr 20, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Go for ittttt... rn
I'm glad you liked it. You can also give a shot to Prisoner of Beauty. It's a slow burn but you'll love it.
1 2
Replying to aaa • Apr 10, 2026
Title Love between Lines
How's the romance in this drama? Would I like the drama if I'm looking for swoonworthy romance?
Go for ittttt... rn
4 4
Replying to Snehaaspams • Jul 10, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
4th ep is not uploaded yet on kdramahood
Can you please send me the link of kdramahood
0 0
On Something about 1 Percent • Nov 15, 2020
Title Something about 1 Percent
I was planning to watch this show for a long time and today I completed it and I don't how to express my happiness (^^) this drama is worth watching because you will stick to it till the end without getting sick of it. Both Male and Female leads are excellent, there is no melodrama and that's what most of us like.
1 3
odetodramas • Sep 5, 2020
Review I Hear You
I totally agree about last episode
3 0
