Celebrity
On Queen of Mystery • May 25, 2017
Title Queen of Mystery Spoiler
I hope they make a season 2. The ratings in South Korea were really good, so maybe they will. They put so much stuff in the last 10 minutes of the show as if they were setting up the storyline for season 2. Also, did they reveal who killed seol ok's parents. I don't think they did. Maybe that'll be in season 2. I can't believe that Hyun Soo is alive. They could pull a Master's Sun and make the girl be Hyun Soo's twin, but the DNA was illeligible. Does that mean it wasn't a match? I have so many questions that can only be answered with a season 2.
3 2
Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • May 25, 2017
Title Queen of Mystery
The show has a romance tag. Is it worth watching for romance as well, or does it spoil the mood?
I agree.
0 0
On Queen of Mystery • May 25, 2017
Title Queen of Mystery Spoiler
The ending of episode 15 was so nerve wrecking. i can;t wait until tomorrow, even though it's the last episode.
4 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 13, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
The Korean song I love the most is Dope by BTS. It's the song that introduced me to them and made me a fan of theirs.
0 0
Replying to AmandaMarta • Feb 2, 2017
Title Missing 9
The president dies by the crane because of the current president so the current president made him board a plane…
thank you
0 0
Replying to AmandaMarta • Feb 2, 2017
Title Missing 9 Spoiler
The president dies by the crane because of the current president so the current president made him board a plane…
I didn't understand how he beat all three of them up. Thanks to your comment I do now. He was a trained fighter. Do you know why he set yeol's body adrift, when everyone would know that he did it anyway?
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 18, 2016
Article [Daily Contest] MDL Drama Guessing Game Contest!
sassy go go
0 0
On G-Dragon • Aug 18, 2016
Person G-Dragon
0 0
Replying to Allaeseuka • Dec 19, 2014
Title Best Wedding
I really kinda want Tae Yeon to get back with Ki Young....
I dont like his wife either she evil too the max
1 0
Replying to Allaeseuka • Dec 19, 2014
Title Best Wedding
I really kinda want Tae Yeon to get back with Ki Young....
I dont like his wife either she evil too the max
0 0
Replying to SpicedSugah • Dec 16, 2014
Title Best Wedding
I'm on Tae Yeon's side. Cha Gi Yeong forced him into a situation he did not want and Hyeon Myeong Yi forced him…
I hate tae yeon and I'm on cha gi yeong'so side
0 0
On Best Wedding • Nov 17, 2014
Title Best Wedding Spoiler
Park tae yeon is really annoying how can he make her be his mistress ughh!
1 0
On Choi Sung Min • Sep 30, 2014
Person Choi Sung Min
Happy birthday
0 0
On Choi Yoon Young • Sep 26, 2014
Person Choi Yoon Young
Happy birthday
0 0
On Key • Sep 23, 2014
Person Key
Happy birthday
0 0
On Choi Sung Joon • Sep 9, 2014
Person Choi Sung Joon
Happy birthday
0 0
On Jin Hee Kyung • Sep 7, 2014
Person Jin Hee Kyung
Happy birthday
0 0
On Hyun Young • Sep 6, 2014
Person Hyun Young
Happy birthday
0 0
On Jung Kyung Mi • Sep 3, 2014
Person Jung Kyung Mi
Happy birthday
0 0
On Alex • Sep 2, 2014
Person Alex
Happy birthday
0 0
