Editorials Replying to MySecretWorld • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine Spoiler
God just got my breath back after watching it was a dream
Super creepy if he is mom's lover
0 3
Replying to QueSeraSera • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
OMG THIS IS NOT A DREAM???? FFS
God just got my breath back after watching it was a dream
0 5
On My Forever Sunshine • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Last commercial break goes to bella
0 0
Replying to Sara • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
what??????????
Same wtf he saves her and they sleep together what is happening is it the same show?
0 0
Replying to wuzhangs • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
this is paeng lmao, she wouldn't take being kidnapped lying down!
I was thinking the same she is no damsel in distress
0 0
Replying to wuzhangs • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
ads queen would be chompoo and aum p, and also yaya and mai, i wonder why im seeing less of these 4 ladies
I remember I watched last 2 episodes of MHIL and all I saw was yaya
0 0
Replying to MySecretWorld • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
My biggest problem with her is she so f***ing immature and nobody tells her to get her act together. Literally…
Honestly I do hope she learns a good lesson so people like her learn a lesson as well
0 0
On My Forever Sunshine • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Mik does ad for everything? I just realized how famous he is.
1 2
Replying to wuzhangs • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
nang's voice sound like those annoying mosquitoes who just won't die
My biggest problem with her is she so f***ing immature and nobody tells her to get her act together. Literally when paeng was acting out everyone was calling her out on it on top of that still treat her bad for her previous actions but no she is a special case.
0 2
Replying to QueSeraSera • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
And Nang's here too... smh
I get high blood pressure everytime I see her
1 1
On My Forever Sunshine • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
What is the scotch thing from ad?
0 0
Replying to wuzhangs • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
I gif the "seduction" scene, have a look here : https://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/ch3-thrab-fah-mee-tawan-sonix-boom-mark-prin-kao-supassra.66902/post-1425267
Nice I missed this so much for previous episodes
0 0
Replying to MySecretWorld • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine Spoiler
What did he say?
Oh that's sad but they both need this
0 0
Replying to wuzhangs • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Paeng just said that she may have known mark recently but at least she understand him, unlike this one man, who…
What did he say?
0 2
Replying to cindykomol • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
OH MY GOD THEY JUST REVEALED MARK USED TO DATE HER MOM
He's the killer
0 1
Replying to cindykomol • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Why are thai ads so much more entertaining than the ads we have here I’m genuinely entertained LMAOOOO
Weird I was thinking the same that why am I enjoying the ads so much
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Couldn't agree more!
I know but I think here they are trying to do little too much for a rom com
0 0
On My Forever Sunshine • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
Wtf with the new addition it feels like I am watching something completely new and I don't understand a single thing
0 5
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
I swearrr! I'm cursing them daily
Wow that's more like dictatorship than royal than
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Forever Sunshine
I swearrr! I'm cursing them daily
Royals need to check this chat for all the love they receive lol
0 2