News
On Jung Yong Hwa • Jun 22, 2014
Person Jung Yong Hwa
Happy Birthday Oppa! <3
0 0
On Jung Yong Hwa • Jun 22, 2014
Person Jung Yong Hwa
Happy Birthday Oppa! <3
0 0
On Ju Ji Hoon • May 12, 2014
Person Ju Ji Hoon
I like the new image! so hot! <3
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Grazie per aver accettato la mia richiesta di amicizia! ;D
1 0
On Master's Sun • Dec 1, 2013
Title Master's Sun
I've just finished this drama and I think this is the best happy ending I've ever seen!! Great actors!! <3
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah I'm watching Master's Sun!! I love it! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for accepting my request! :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ahahah anche io ti ho scritto in inglese! ^^" fa strano trovare un'italiana qui!! :D si i tuoi articoli mi sono piaciuti moltissimo soprattutto quelli sugli abbigliamenti improponibili dei drama! XDDD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting! your articles are amazing! <3
0 0
Replying to smeru-chan • Nov 14, 2013
Article Basic Course of Medicine in Dramaland
ahahah so funny! Lee Min Ho characters got them all! XD
Poor man! XDD
0 0
Combo • Nov 14, 2013
Article Basic Course of Medicine in Dramaland
ahahah so funny! Lee Min Ho characters got them all! XD
11 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
nice to meet you too!! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for accepting my request! :D
0 0
On I Am the King • Nov 10, 2013
Title I Am the King
So funny!I really like Joo Ji Hoon in this double role!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
<3 <3 <3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
you deserve a lot of love! <3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ahaha thanks a lot! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem at all! It's a pleasure! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Anyway a love your profile so funny! <3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I think I'll watch it then! Thank you very much! <3
1 0
