Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2017
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to S1234 • Mar 12, 2024
She is a bit like the nak chadi characters of Bollywood heroines in the 90s. Example Urmila in Laadla. I kind…
I will definitely watch this...
0 0
Replying to HappyPacket • Mar 11, 2024
Hi, She is not cute, naive and innocent type but strong, no nonsense and ruthless businesswoman. I like FLs like…
Looks like it's watchable
0 1
Replying to HappyPacket • Mar 11, 2024
Hi, She is not cute, naive and innocent type but strong, no nonsense and ruthless businesswoman. I like FLs like…
I saw Comments stating she is rude to ml , just want to know is she rude?
0 3
Replying to Pumla • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
Finale is airing in 3 mins
Yayyyyy
1 0
Replying to Pumla • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
Finale is airing in 3 mins
Please spoil me ... once you are done
1 2
On My Demon • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon
Please tell me it's a happy ending or not? 🙂
3 5
On Doom at Your Service • Jul 20, 2023
Can anyone help me...I want to know few things about the drama before starting so that I don't regret watching it...
Please do help ...
0 1
Replying to Licorice • Jul 18, 2023
Title Hidden Love
There is bed scenes, but in china censorship style (kiss and later blurry screen 🤣🤣)
Ya sometimes censorship is based on violence 🤔
1 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 18, 2023
Title Hidden Love
In netflix it is mentioned 7+ age.. is it too childish? No romance? Please answer
0 7
Replying to Angiee Le • Jun 6, 2022
Title Once We Get Married Spoiler
i dislike the FL until she starts liking the ML leads. I find her annoying. 2nd FL leads isn't annoying, 2nd ML…
I agree...but still even after ml and fl became together, 2ml still was stalking ...also fl never drew line between them...which was done by ml to 2fl way before
0 0
Replying to Sneha • May 22, 2022
Fl character was likeable or not?
Ahh i get it
0 1
Replying to Niha Rai • May 22, 2022
Wow this comment section is soooo negative that I'm feeling like an alien here 😂😂 honestly I loved the FL…
Fl is likeable?
0 1
Replying to TuRaCh • May 22, 2022
Wow ..I'm in the 18th episode and I have to say that this is a long asf drama for a youth drama. Apologies for…
Fl character was likeable or not?
0 4
Replying to Sneha • May 6, 2022
Title If I Never Loved You Spoiler
And in the end what ml said "i have always loved you silently " ...like really? Iagree....I also haven't watched…
Let the ml marry the evil sister.... and let him regret for the rest of his life
3 0
Replying to Sneha • May 6, 2022
Title If I Never Loved You Spoiler
And in the end what ml said "i have always loved you silently " ...like really? Iagree....I also haven't watched…
I can write better ending...
3 2