Replying to bonnie • May 5, 2022 Title If I Never Loved You Spoiler This truly was so bad. The writing was very immature, but more than that, the entire drama was watching the FL's… And in the end what ml said "i have always loved you silently " ...like really? Iagree....I also haven't watched such a bad drama... 2 5
Replying to beestyng • May 1, 2022 Title The In-laws neko has subbed episodes 1 and 2 parts A and B. Hope so 😔 0 0
Replying to beestyng • May 1, 2022 Title The In-laws neko has subbed episodes 1 and 2 parts A and B. Looks like we have to wait a year for this 0 3
Replying to Sneha • Apr 20, 2022 Title Dine with Love Spoiler Where to watch this drama? I mean with a better subs Dramacool is also out of sync? 0 1
On Dine with Love • Apr 20, 2022 Title Dine with Love Spoiler Where are better subs dramacool or yt 0 0
Replying to Dancing Ajumma • Apr 20, 2022 Title Dine with Love I FINALLY got a chance to try making the rice and egg dish she made. It works! it’s really good! 🍚 Where to watch this drama? I mean with a better subs 0 4
On Sanaeha Diary Series: Saeb Sanaeha • Apr 19, 2022 Title Sanaeha Diary Series: Saeb Sanaeha Ml looks soo cute 0 0
Replying to Pijush • Apr 18, 2022 Title The Last Happy New Year Viu Singapore I can't watch it in india 0 0
On Krachao Seeda • Apr 11, 2022 Title Krachao Seeda Wooow what a revenge.... different than other lakorns..... 4 0
Replying to dooh • Apr 10, 2022 Title In Love with Your Dimples Spoiler i see "reverse-harem" as tag, is it that bad ?? Not really...there are 4 guys... 1 guy is insignificant...other one is not romantically involved...last 2 has love triangle with the girl..But there also 2ml has no chance...and we know it from the beginning...I felt the drama is underrated 1 0
Replying to Luna03_03 • Apr 8, 2022 Title Dr. Romantic Loved the chemistry between the leads!Loved Dr.Kimthe awkwardness was just the perfect amount and the medical… Is the fl character likeable in the drama? 1 2
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Apr 8, 2022 Title Dr. Romantic Season 2 Is the fl character likeable in the drama? 1 2
Replying to lovecoutureflyy • Apr 7, 2022 Title To the Moon and Back They look cute together in their fitting photos. I'm actually very excited for this. The story sounds very cute… Mee too 1 0
Replying to Mich143 • Apr 4, 2022 Title The In-laws True, This kind of comedy is really Corny for me 🙄😅🤣. Including Mookda's lakorn last year Koo Kaen Saen… Are you guys watching raw? 0 0
Replying to Kiana Marie • Apr 2, 2022 Title The In-laws Spoiler Unfortunately, only the first two episodes have been subbed and I don’t think that it will be subbed anytime… Yea better than lakorns 0 0
Iagree....I also haven't watched such a bad drama...
But there also 2ml has no chance...and we know it from the beginning...
I felt the drama is underrated