Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2026
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
And no episodes on the first lol
What’s the new show ?
0 5
Replying to ath • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
they're milking this drama way2much
I agree
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
And no episodes on the first lol
Im so frustrated, I start my semester on the third, Im watching 4 other dramas currently , fated master and disciple is set to release in august sometime and this damn show is stalling as much as possible
2 7
On Overdo • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
What a terrible schedule , it’s already received so much hate and theres many problems with this drama and now do one episode a day for over a week
4 11
Replying to Hanlee • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
She wanted to kill the bride (ren susu bc she killed her father), but they exchanged the bride(the bride is pilot…
Minxians father abused and assaulted the real fang mulan
1 5
Replying to Masterxys • Jul 28, 2026
the literal chinese title is way bettter than the official english title...I wish they were same
What’s the meaning of the literal Chinese title
0 2
Replying to 618 • Jul 28, 2026
They announced on their Weibo account that lots of promotional materials are being prepared so I don’t think…
Thank you
1 0
Replying to 618 • Jul 28, 2026
They announced on their Weibo account that lots of promotional materials are being prepared so I don’t think…
True , is there a trailer
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jul 28, 2026
Hunan Satellite TV’s side has already shown a preview saying they’re airing it on TV at 8:10PM. now everyone’s…
They announced on their Weibo account that lots of promotional materials are being prepared so I don’t think today
0 4
Replying to S K • Jul 28, 2026
tang dynasty
Didnt you like the double ?
0 2
Replying to alice-ali • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I am so confused like who actually poisoned CP guys?
Empress dowager
3 0
Replying to 618 • Jul 28, 2026
Fan family framed gu family leading to their execution
No they don’t
1 0
Replying to 618 • Jul 27, 2026
Yes
Yeah I agree , this just sounds simple and unoriginal , but im still very excited nonetheless
1 2