Celebrity Replying to SravaniMycharla • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Did fl saved from danger that this best friend betrayal and another person tell me please many are saying that…
Yes Shes saved
0 2
Replying to Marleycovet05 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
Over 3 million in debt. I wonder if be loaned the money to cover what was lost from Zhixia’s mom and he friends…
Can you please explain what happened , I skipped parts , was it someone framed his mother into monetary fraud ?
0 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Im really enjoying it , it’s my first drama from both leads , the cinematography is really really good , the…
Yeah I heard , I haven’t watched their first drama though
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
How is it so far? Unbiased answers only plz. 🙏🏻
Im really enjoying it , it’s my first drama from both leads , the cinematography is really really good , the story is interesting, and usually I only watch for the FL as I don’t find ML characters that interesting but dyx’s characyer is really interesting, the villains looks scary and serious to me so they aren’t some flip flop villains, also Im shocked by the fl’s acting , Shes si young but it all feels natural and not forced for her age
15 4
Replying to Maryena • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Yes
Thank you
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Is this the Ming dynasty
0 2
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 8, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Don't know. Hope not. Huang Bo is smitten.
The way how she quickly left the group makes me suspicious but I was suspicious of zhili and I was wrong
2 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 8, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Do you think the lady who met Huang Bo is bad ?
1 5
Replying to An Jing • Aug 7, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
also does anyone know which arc was with noir vibe?
I think “I am the midsummer “ but I may be wrong
1 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
No , theres over 500 arcs , in this drama they are covering 11
So its impossible to include all arcs
0 0
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 6, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
Will they cover the full manhua?
No , theres over 500 arcs , in this drama they are covering 11
0 2
Replying to MAA • Aug 6, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
No he's in the modern arc, although I don't know if that will change later But I want to see him and JJY in the…
It’s between him and li wenhan
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
They’re a fallen dynasty.
Oh yes , thank you
0 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Do midvale want a new emperor
0 3
Replying to Sarang • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
It's Situ Xue
Thank you
0 0
Replying to HereForGossip • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Isn’t she Lady Situ?
I thought so too but unsure
0 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Who is the lady who bandaged the master of midvale’s hand
0 4
Replying to 618 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
No , it’s overly dramatic and basically everyone dies
I contemplated dropping it several times because of how much a mess it was but I ended up wasting my time 😭just all over the place , everyone deserved to die
0 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
No , it’s overly dramatic and basically everyone dies
Try royal betrothal
0 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
No , it’s overly dramatic and basically everyone dies
Are you watching royal betrothal
0 2
