Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2026
Replying to hyunwookie • Aug 10, 2026
is this worth to watch guys? i just finished love for you now i don't know which drama to watch 😭
Depends what you like , just start and see , you will know during the first ep whether you like it
3 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Aug 10, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
I finished ep 21 so I'm still a little behind but I keep thinking how the Right Chancellor was told he was going…
You’re incorrect , today’s ep reveals info you want
0 2
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 10, 2026
Oooooh, LOVE the rating! 🔥
It’s so high , yesterday I read many comments saying that they are on ep 2 and if the ml continues to have little screentime they will give it a very low rating , Im glad it’s a good rating so far
8 1
Replying to Trina987 • Aug 10, 2026
I thought it was 9 pm and was hoping to see it before I go to bed around 10 pm. Oh well, I will see it tomorrow…
From now on it releases at 6 pm China time
1 0
Replying to Jenliuur • Aug 9, 2026
I feel like I got scammed. What’s up with the tags and promos then, if ML is only going to show up for a few…
It’s only been 4 episodes
31 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Released tomorrow
I would assume so but im not sure , it shouod be posted here in about 9 hours
0 0
Replying to deba_1997 • Aug 9, 2026
What is the schedule for the coming week?
Released tomorrow
0 2
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Hundreds of years ago there were no fridges and freezers to preserve meat and food , salt was used to preserve…
Exactly , and his character is very interesting, he is a hero to the people but a villain to the authorities and government as the salt industry was state owned during that time , so he is directly disrespting the authorities and undermining them but he is looking after the people so he’s both a villain and hero
2 1
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Hundreds of years ago there were no fridges and freezers to preserve meat and food , salt was used to preserve…
And also for their armies as well
1 3
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 9, 2026
We go through life taking so many things for granted… and then this drama comes along and teaches me to RESPECT…
Hundreds of years ago there were no fridges and freezers to preserve meat and food , salt was used to preserve meat during those times
5 5
Replying to bianbian16141 • Aug 9, 2026
It wasn't that he died before the wedding, but rather shortly after it. Back then, there was a feudal superstition…
Thank you so much
0 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Yes Shes saved
Not yet , it’s still early but the villains find out she is alive , seems like the villain for now has no intent to kill her
2 0