Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2026
Replying to Only1kat • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ugh, I saw the preview of ep 27. I'm dreading something bad will happen to Zhao Ling! Can someone spoil what happened?…
Nothing bad , no cliffhanger
5 0
Replying to zee • Aug 20, 2026
until when is this airing
Around Tuesday/ Wednesday i think
1 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 19, 2026
The time jump happens in ep 18 , just watch it’s not bad
I agree
0 0
Replying to Yueyinglan • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Ok, so I bingewatched to episode 17, and now I paused at 17:14 because I think it's from here that the poo is…
The time jump happens in ep 18 , just watch it’s not bad
1 2
Replying to v4runavv1 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Pull Strings
is the main focus on the mls life and is the romance secondary or does it focus of romance too?
Minimal romance and male centric
4 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 16, 2026
Please explain why there was a 5 year gap
Okay, thank you very much !
1 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 16, 2026
Please explain why there was a 5 year gap
Oh wow , that’s long, thank you
0 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 16, 2026
"Tingyun. You are my anchor" 😳🫠I love how deep Zhao Ling and Tingyun loved and trusted each other.…
Please explain why there was a 5 year gap
1 4
Replying to 618 • Aug 15, 2026
Theres been sweet moments but also where villains are scheming , just watch
No problem
0 0
Replying to Humanbeing • Aug 15, 2026
Last time I watched was ep 12. There were some minor issues from the bad people, but it was still fun since there…
Theres been sweet moments but also where villains are scheming , just watch
0 2
Replying to kikiazizah • Aug 15, 2026
wait so killing innocent people considered a military merit? oh god
No , killing bad people earns merit but he killed innocent people and hid the fact they are innocent
1 1
Replying to Ifa • Aug 15, 2026
Should I skip 2 days and continue watching on Monday? Or just watch now? I’m worried because of the previews.…
Just watch 😭
1 0
Replying to yellowfruit • Aug 14, 2026
wait they dont care about mrs zuo chastity any more? she not lock up in the house anymore? why is she in that…
Apparently she was expelled fr Fu family, then she is being advisor li’s mistress in secret , no one knows
4 5
Replying to bushiiroll • Aug 13, 2026
nevermind guys im absolutely enjoying this oh my god the drama is delicious
Im still loving it , and the acting and storyline , visuals and pacing are perfect
1 0
Replying to StellarEsther • Aug 13, 2026
The admonition center she teaches in requires ppl to embroider a handkerchief to attend her lessons. She got all…
Oh thank you
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 13, 2026
Can someone please explain what happened , so fan yakes maid is making handkerchiefs for her but what’s with mrs Zuo also having handkerchiefs
0 2
Replying to 618 • Aug 13, 2026
Dead
Same , she told dr shen fuxuan over phone that she won’t make it
1 1