Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2026
Replying to bzaaaet • 27 days ago
Not yet! I've been checking every day for the OST previews, and the drama literally premieres in two days lol.…
Do you know if the drama will air at 12 pm cst or 6 pm cst from the second day ?
1 8
Replying to Athena • 28 days ago
Hello can anyone tell me is this drama releasing on September or not if it is what is a rumors date to be thanks
Most likely September
5 0
Replying to Jirachi • 28 days ago
The modern arcs are a bit long, especially The Code of Evil Woman and The CEO Wants to Quit.
I don’t think the ceo arc has been filmed yet , only the code of evil woman
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • 29 days ago
i hope they will include the grp chat..cause it was dope and funny
Unfortunately I doubt they will
1 0
Replying to 618 • Sep 6, 2026
You are extremely disgusting and vile , there are children here and you saying such creepy stuff , go seek medical…
Shut up you probably some creepy 50 year old or very weird 17 year old
0 0
Replying to 618 • Sep 6, 2026
You are extremely disgusting and vile , there are children here and you saying such creepy stuff , go seek medical…
Because children are naughty , Im more concerned about you saying ridiculous and disgusting stuff like this
0 2
Replying to mystic exiler • Sep 6, 2026
I can't lie anymore. Just watching Luke makes me wet and I consider him a jerk but the pheromones oozing off him…
You are extremely disgusting and vile , there are children here and you saying such creepy stuff , go seek medical help urgently
0 4
Replying to ivkeco • Sep 3, 2026
Title In My Prime
Is this postponed?
Releases at 9 pm CST i think
2 1
Replying to Alora • Sep 1, 2026
i can't get into the show what do I do?? I had such high hopes for this one😭
Just drop then
0 0
Replying to ry y • Sep 1, 2026
Title In My Prime
3 September!
Is this confirmed ?
0 2
Replying to Nagore • Aug 28, 2026
How do the express chapters work? Do I have to pay for them? Or how long do I have to wait to watch them with…
You can pay to watch them or wait for the vip release
0 4
Replying to 618 • Aug 26, 2026
Will be 1 ep today then the rest tomorrow
Will be out at 6 pm cst tomorrow
1 0
Replying to v4runavv1 • Aug 26, 2026
waiting for it to air on kisskh 😒
Will be 1 ep today then the rest tomorrow
2 6
Replying to SK1388 • Aug 25, 2026
Took a break at 20! will start again when all episodes will be dropped. Hopefully thats gonna be within this week!
Tomorrow
2 1
Replying to Ryaan • Aug 23, 2026
hey guys tell me if the emperor have a hidden scheme that he's using ZL because I don't like it the he looks at…
No scheme
1 0