Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2026
Replying to jiyaa • Aug 13, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend Spoiler
what happened to shui???? is she dead or left
Dead
1 5
Replying to 618 • Aug 13, 2026
Does Zhao Ling rank in your top 5 male characters in cdramas ??
😭
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 13, 2026
To cut his own hair and made it the extension to her cruelly shortened hair, because he could not bear to see…
Does Zhao Ling rank in your top 5 male characters in cdramas ??
3 3
Replying to ath • Aug 13, 2026
idk if its a big production but he's gonna be the ML in "taming the husband", and the FL is dai luwa🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️
He’s a male lead in one of the arcs for the currently filming wanhua sin
2 1
Replying to Vanipjm7 • Aug 12, 2026
That patient girl is so pretty..I want her to be fl in another drama.
Her name is Tian Yuqing
0 0
Replying to LeoYamaL19 • Aug 12, 2026
Still dont understand the reason behind uploading the second episode of the day with 6 hours delay!!
On official platforms they release them both at same time but on that website they don’t
0 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 12, 2026
Tian Yuqing
She’s really pretty , also I love how she plays this fun character but it turns out it’s all an act and she’s actually struggling
1 0
Replying to courageous-potato • Aug 12, 2026
shui (shen fuxuan’s patient) is so pretty omg?? i dont think i see her on the cast list does anyone know her…
Tian Yuqing
4 2
Replying to Wendy • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
FR every turn, Ying gua never lost his trust for meng ting hui and she pulls this stunt. the writers really fked…
Do you know di nian dies
1 2
Replying to Sh_a • Aug 12, 2026
Does anyone reccomend this drama? I just finished blossom of power and I'm thinking of starting it but kind of…
Just start and don’t worry
8 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Aug 12, 2026
screenwriter, I would think. I have also read somewhere that the author of the novel wrote the screenplay herself/himself.…
😂😂
0 0
Replying to kkys • Aug 12, 2026
It was so different from the novel haha… At least the main leads are still alive and somewhat ended happy..?
Tbh I wouldn’t have cared if everyone died , i didn’t care anymore since like 15 eps ago
2 0
Replying to lily • Aug 12, 2026
when do they release express today or tomorrow?
1 hour
1 0
Replying to Babadoo • Aug 11, 2026
How are we looking? Why's the rating dropping already?
It’s very good just haters
6 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 11, 2026
It was literally at 8.6 a day ago , so far this year ive seen several dramas which shouod be like 9.2-9.5 but…
Yes that was very helpful , thank you so much
1 1
Replying to 618 • Aug 11, 2026
It was literally at 8.6 a day ago , so far this year ive seen several dramas which shouod be like 9.2-9.5 but…
Oh okay, this is a bit of a random question but unfortunately I can’t pay for offial platforms as I don’t work , but I wanna pay for the annual subsriptiom for either iqiyi or wetv from November , can you please recommend me which one is better in your opinion
0 3