Celebrity
Replying to JJJ • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
Xie Zhao was originally wearing the teal outfit and the blossom flowers. The servant told Xiuwan that so when…
Could be Niu Fan as well
1 1
Replying to MAlbrra25 • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
Hello.May we know the latest "heat index" of this captivating drama? Thank you.
29861
3 1
Replying to San lang • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
The airing schedule is pissing me off š„²like wtheckkkk
Itās 8 pm China time everyday
0 1
Replying to FrankieD • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
Chinese watchers! Is episode 11 out in your country?
It is out
5 1
Replying to Agreiny • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
For those who asked whether Xing Tang ended in episode 8, the answer is no. In the novel and in the drama trailer,…
Will she appear again soon?
0 1
Replying to jcg • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
So good, I paid extra for VIP and Express LOL.
Okay thank you
0 0
Replying to jcg • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
So good, I paid extra for VIP and Express LOL.
Okay thank you š¤£
0 0
Replying to bzaaaet • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
A man lol, probably has to dress as a woman so they can meet in secret
that makes a lot more sense šš
1 0
Replying to Tricimc • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
Yes! Looks hybrid
Thank you
1 0
On Against the Current • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
Im confused , is xingtangs cousin a guy or a girl , it has the voice of a guy but has womenās makeup on
3 5
Replying to bzaaaet • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
The airing time is so confusingš¤¦āāļø
I think from now it releases at 6pm China time
2 6
Replying to jcg • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current
So good, I paid extra for VIP and Express LOL.
How much is express
0 4
Replying to Against the Current • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current
Replying to deleted comment
They would of been sold into slavery or prostitution so death is better
9 1
Replying to Juna • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current
Is kisskh working for you? I can't log to watch first episode!! !
Watch first ep for free on tencent
1 1
Replying to XiaoMeiren • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current
Yup. (Unless there are changes in the airing time, it's official airing time is 9:30 PM China Standard Time)
thanks
1 1
On Against the Current • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current
Will this air at 9:30 pm everyday ?
0 3
Replying to bzaaaet • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current
Not yet! I've been checking every day for the OST previews, and the drama literally premieres in two days lol.…
Donāt worry itās fine š¤£such a stupid time to air I hate it but anyway
1 0
Replying to bzaaaet • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current
Not yet! I've been checking every day for the OST previews, and the drama literally premieres in two days lol.…
Thank you so much !!!
0 2
Replying to bzaaaet • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current
Not yet! I've been checking every day for the OST previews, and the drama literally premieres in two days lol.…
9:30 pm China time ?? Thats late
1 0
Replying to bzaaaet • 27 days ago
Title Against the Current
Not yet! I've been checking every day for the OST previews, and the drama literally premieres in two days lol.…
Thank you
0 4
