Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2023

Friends

On Cheng Yi • May 17, 2024
Person Cheng Yi
There isn't a more deserving person than CY who has the love and support of his fans on his bday. 🎂🎁🥳 Wishing him another year of explosive growth in dramaland!! 💥💥💥
5 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • May 12, 2024
I am so happy he will film another drama but i wished he rested more after fsm finished filming.
I agree. Thought he had a whole month to rest. He looks 'tired' in his photos for all the recent new endorsements. It's worrisome to see the actors film back to back without much rest. 😕
2 0
Replying to Lil • Apr 25, 2024
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
I feel the same way. Even the trailer compare to the other two, this one feel more full of emotions and it was…
This one might be a real tear jerker.... 🤧
0 0
Replying to Lil • Apr 24, 2024
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
I feel the same way. Even the trailer compare to the other two, this one feel more full of emotions and it was…
The FL, and that sets up the 3rd part. 🥺
0 2
Replying to Lil • Apr 24, 2024
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
I feel the same way. Even the trailer compare to the other two, this one feel more full of emotions and it was…
I kinda know how this is going to end so.....
0 4
Replying to Sweet Savage • Apr 23, 2024
FRRRRR the heat it's gonna generate would be immense and would love if the 3 aired back to back😭😭
That's what I was hoping at the beginning of this year, but my hope was squashed when the first had no airing dates. 😞 With the last 2 airing next year, let's hope it'll be back to back instead. 🤞
1 0
On Sword and Beloved • Apr 23, 2024
With the airing schedule of the last 2 series being in 2025, people on Weibo are scared and suggesting all artists in the last 2 series not get in trouble and pay their taxes so there won't be any issue with the broadcasting. 😅
14 2
Replying to Lili • Apr 15, 2024
I also think it depends on the textile? I know that silk would completely splashes me out, but maybe full coton…
I was totally kidding. 😆 That scene had me cracking up so I had to type a post about it. 🤪
2 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 15, 2024
Didn't realize you can shake the sheets and that much water comes out using that method. Now I'm going to have to recruit the bf to reenact that scene and test the water. 💦💦
4 2
Replying to sonnobella • Feb 1, 2024
Saw a RUMOR that Yue Hong is airing this summer, Zhu Ye sometime NEXT year.... and this one god knows when 🤦🏻‍♀️.…
That's a relief. 😓 Let's hope they air it consecutively so the momentum for all the series don't wane.
2 0
Replying to Melanie • Feb 1, 2024
3 FOX SPIRIT MATCHMAKER DRAMAS ... & 2 of them haven't even aired & then Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Zhu Ye (2024)…
Saw a RUMOR that Yue Hong is airing this summer, Zhu Ye sometime NEXT year.... and this one god knows when 🤦🏻‍♀️. Would be better marketing if they aired all three within a year to maximize the hype of it. Don't understand the reasoning for dragging it out like this.
3 2