K-Drama
purplenette • Jun 5, 2015
Review Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I am in total agreement with you
1 0
Replying to NiceNoona • Nov 16, 2014
Article Ask an Ajumma
I'm close to an ajumma but I'm not there yet!
Me too! :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 24, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for accepting my request! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 19, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my request! :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 27, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you! :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 26, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Benvenuta!!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 26, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
dal 2009 però
0 0
On Coffee Prince • Mar 11, 2014
Title Coffee Prince
My first drama and still the best I have ever seen
5 0
