Editorials
Replying to i heart lusi • Feb 1, 2023
Title He’s into Her
i’m so confused why does she speaks filipino but he speaks english? or i’m watching it wrong 💀
Actually English is one of the Philippines official languages and many people there speak English. So, don't worry! You're not watching a weird version or something. That's totally normal for filipino dramas :)
7 0
Replying to Infernal Affairs • Sep 3, 2022
Title Infernal Affairs
Replying to deleted comment
!RT! Scorsese took out everything that made this movie amazing and tbh I don't think I'll ever truly get over that, especially bc more americans know the departed and not infernal affiars smh
1 0
On You Are My Sunshine • Aug 30, 2022
Title You Are My Sunshine
I'm a minute in and there simply aint no way an American is gonna pay 30$ for a single polaroid from some girl on a boat, like who in their right mind. That's a whole dang meal right there
3 1
On My Sunshine • Aug 28, 2022
Title My Sunshine Spoiler
I think the fact that no one is talking abt how the rando abusive husband from the US is named Tom Cruise is absolutely criminal. I'm laughing so hard rn I'm not even sure what's happening plotwise lmao
11 2
Cho Na • Jun 18, 2022
Article Xiao Zhan: Following His Acting Journey
so haha ive actually never seen any of XZ's dramas/movies, but thank you so much for this article! im feeling totally psyched to watch them now!
1 1
sulkytofu • Jan 12, 2022
Review Arsenal Military Academy
There were kiss scenes! Two that I have found so far. They were cut bc the Chinese gov didn't want kisses between two masc characters in the military BUT you can find the clips easily on YouTube! It really helped fill in a major gap for ep 32 especially and also added the little missing sweetness for me :) Hope this helps!
2 0
