Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2023
Replying to SandraNoLie • Feb 4, 2025
I know this is BS story more...But FY steal the show for me. He is watching us I mean FY...The character. He still…
💜👀🫠
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Feb 4, 2025
Hell yeah he switching his expressions so well now. Thats our AR! 💥https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFp3-GGJTrh/?igsh=MWtyNG5paG1mNTlzMg==
This hairstyle suits him very well ❤️‍🔥😍
1 1
Replying to StarLightSeer • Jan 29, 2025
Still rewatching some scenes, my evening routine 😅🫠❤️
Yeah, it will pass eventually...And yes, I want more AR ❤️‍🔥😇😅
2 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 29, 2025
First one is so heavy i can tell how she walk staright... 😬https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMk4Sg6eo/
I'm here for the purple hair 💜❤️‍🔥😅
2 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 29, 2025
Oh God. I miss them... 🥹https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMk4BVokg/
Still rewatching some scenes, my evening routine 😅🫠❤️
3 3
Replying to KnownMeUnknown • Jan 29, 2025
Kissing scenes BTS 💋💋 that also edited 🥲😏 director might be having full version...if not variety show…
We want them all ❤️👀👀😂 But still... that purple hair 🤌💜
1 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jan 27, 2025
What is everyone's favourite and least favourite arc?For me, Favourite arc: The God ArcLeast Favourite: Bodhi…
Exactly the same 🙌😅❤️
1 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jan 25, 2025
A bunch of wedding is going to have ppl using these vows 🤣
Yep and for Valentine's day❤️😅
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 24, 2025
10/10! Now this is a drama to remember for a long time 💜⭐💜⭐ If you have any doubts, just go and watch it. I think it's impossible not to be moved, at least by some of the ideas and principles that form the essence of the drama—besides, of course, the love story, which is one of the most beautifully crafted ones 🥹🤌❤️.

For some of us who have lost a parent or a loved one, it may hit even harder..the emotional scenes of sacrifice... I cried, laughed, and dreamed alongside all the characters—pure emotion until the very end 💜⭐🌛 "May I be like the stars, and you like the moon. As long as the world remains, the stars and moon remain, so shall we".
11 2
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 24, 2025
I also thinked not entering her or any social media just for dont see that. I will try to endure. But i am fighting…
This is what I want too, I hope I can watch it without knowing any spoiler. This is the first drama when I decide to not know any spoiler of the end. But that means no social media till tomorrow 🫠😅
2 1
Replying to StarLightSeer • Jan 23, 2025
Uhh she's so fine ❤️‍🔥 beautiful and expresive actress 🩷
Nice, I'll look up the drama 🌟👀❤️
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 23, 2025
Niceee parallel of old FL and new Xihttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZMkQyyJfn/Damn she is so fine!https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMkQyURsE/
Uhh she's so fine ❤️‍🔥 beautiful and expresive actress 🩷
1 3
Replying to StarLightSeer • Jan 23, 2025
True love... and the scene in the preview, when he says I love you as last words... 🫠🥹💜
🙏🩷🌟
1 1
Replying to StarLightSeer • Jan 23, 2025
True love... and the scene in the preview, when he says I love you as last words... 🫠🥹💜
Oh my yes, the tear, they are killing us with all these tiny details 🥹🩷 It will be hard to stay away from spoilers 🫠
1 3
Replying to StarLightSeer • Jan 23, 2025
True love... and the scene in the preview, when he says I love you as last words... 🫠🥹💜
Yeah, I give it a try just for AR... will see 🤔🌟
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 23, 2025
"I didn't manage to escape after all.. I thought God give us another chance. I thought I could continue keep you…
True love... and the scene in the preview, when he says I love you as last words... 🫠🥹💜
2 8
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 23, 2025
Thats how power couple looks like! ❤️‍🔥https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMkQhDV9P/
The costumes are 🤌❤️‍🔥❤️❤️‍🔥
2 3