Editorials
On Yesterday • Nov 5, 2025
Title Yesterday
does anyone know at what point in the timeline of production they are? around what time the show will be released?
2 1
On ABO Desire • Sep 29, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I can't lie I'm so excited to watch this drama every week but it is, at least to me, rage bait fr. Like the way that sheng shao you forgave hua yong is so crazy to me but also why has hua yong still not explained the concept of an enigma to ssy is appalling. Bro is like "but ur an alpha we don't need protection hehe" like he's not lol🙈 he's in for a rude awakening . The thought process of the characters really gets me though, don't even get me started on shen wen Lang omgggg but it's still a fun watch regardless
4 0
Replying to Ardrajeevan • Dec 10, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
do anyone can put the link please? I'm not able to find it anywhere
I'll dm you!
0 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Do y'all think this show is worth watching? I saw ppl saying that the ml is immature and bullies the fl and I'm not super down with that, but it seems like ratings have gone up since then. Thoughts?
1 4
Replying to nama2sama • Sep 2, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
This and my beautiful man are my top2 bls (for the worst i've ever seen )
I agree
1 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Pit Babe Season 2
broooooo im so excited the trailer looks so gooood maybe we'll finally get pete and kenta hehehe
2 1
On Love in the Air • Sep 2, 2022
Title Love in the Air
i feel so conflicted about this show and it's writing. The power dynamics between payu and rain are a bit wierd and payu pushes rain's boundaries, in terms of consent,etc, in a way that feel slightly predatory.
8 0
