News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 18 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 16 hours ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 18 hours ago
Replying to stormfurx • Dec 12, 2012 Title School 2013 how the F does 18 people think one person's review is not helpful while the comments clearly show people loving… Ahhh, I see what you mean, thanks. I suppose she could've reviewed the episodes separately, then it wouldn't be such a big deal :/ 1 0
On School 2013 • Dec 11, 2012 Title School 2013 how the F does 18 people think one person's review is not helpful while the comments clearly show people loving this drama. I sense somebody being idiotic here. 2 0
On Love, Now • Nov 27, 2012 Title Love, Now ???? xD. 80 episodes.... 0.0 Oh well, I'll give it a try and see :P 0 0
Oh well, I'll give it a try and see :P