News
Replying to 182 • Jun 3, 2023
Title Loneliness Society
Where does it say it’s a adaptation of while you were sleeping?
Not only is the main plot nearly identical, but there are scenes in the trailer that are nearly identical to scenes in While You Were Sleeping.
5 0
On True to Love • May 28, 2023
Title True to Love
I really thought that at least one of the couples would go the realistic love each other but break up route, but they really all did get together in the end, which I guess the drama did advertise itself as a straight romance so I shouldn't be surprised. I did not like the way bomi treated other people at all and idk why this is joo sang wook's 2nd romance drama with a crazy age gap. But in the end, the main couple delivered despite all the tropes. Satisfying if you want a romance that doesn't make you think much, and sometimes that's all we need.
3 0
Replying to Matt • Apr 29, 2023
Article Winners of 59th Baeksang Arts Awards Announced!
Thought Park Eun Bin won the grand award?
She did, it's weird they didn't include the biggest/most prestigious award of the night in this post 🤔
5 3
Replying to 9999775 • Apr 28, 2023
Article Kim Byung Chul and Uhm Jung Hwa's "Doctor Cha" Breaks Into Double-Digit Ratings
Aren't they both in the headline? I thought they're the male lead and female lead
Yes, they are both leads, but she is the *main* main lead because the show is named after her and the story is about her, so she gets first billing, not him (as reflected on the MDL page for Dr. Cha).
0 0
Lily Alice • Apr 26, 2023
Article Shin Hye Sun and Ahn Bo Hyun's K-drama "See You in My 19th Life" Confirms Premier Date!
This article is incorrect about who Cho Won is. Cho Won is is Ji Eum's SISTER in Ji Eum's 18th life, not Ji Eun herself.
5 0
Lily Alice • Apr 25, 2023
Article Kim Byung Chul and Uhm Jung Hwa's "Doctor Cha" Breaks Into Double-Digit Ratings
Why is the guy's name leading this headline when Um Jung Hwa is the not only the star but the titular character?
4 6
On A Shoulder to Cry On • Mar 25, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
Does anyone know who is the writer or or the director of this? I want to see if they have any other productions, but that info doesn't seem to be in the MDL credits section.
3 0
lo_ve • Mar 24, 2023
Article Golden Child's Choi Bo Min Cast as Lead in the New K-Drama "Spirit Fingers"
I think he'll be a really good seonho! I'm so looking forward to this adaptation, this is one of my favorite webtoons.
2 0
lo_ve • Mar 18, 2023
Article Golden Child's Choi Bo Min Offered To Star In New K-Drama "Spirit Fingers"
He's a great choice for Sunho. His character in Shadow Beauty also had that easy charisma with a hidden sad side. Now, I only hope he doesn't steal the chemistry from the actual ML in this adaptation bc the original relationship from the manhwa is so precious!
2 0
On Spirit Fingers • Mar 18, 2023
Title Spirit Fingers
This is probably one of my favorite webtoons ever. One of the few that stuck with me for a long time after I finished it. I remember 🥲🥲🥲 for so many episodes. It's been years since it's been over, so I didn't think an adaptation was ever going to happen. I'm excited but a little disappointed it's only 12 eps bc so much of the story is about the character development of the two leads.
6 3
Replying to VeSa • Mar 15, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
To be honest the conspiracy is getting too big and confusing for me , I mean still I kinda do not understand why…
The poster is totally misleading! There is more of that evil right state guy than there is romance. The conspiracy is definitely getting confusing to the point where it's been 4+ episodes without any answers. I don't mind a slow burn, but I wish the plot would pick up a bit so we could start solving the mystery instead of it keeping getting more convoluted every week.
1 1
Replying to Cho Na • Mar 15, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Oopsie, now someone else finds out who Soon Dol is since she spills it out. But I doubt that person is a bad guy…
He already knew, there was that scene of him overheating them talk about her being jae yi in the secret library room.
1 0
Replying to ponnu • Mar 15, 2023
Article JTBC Releases Lee Jun Ho's Still Cuts From "King the Land"
He did the red sleeve in 2021. It was a hardcore romantic sageuk.
Oh, that's right. I forgot I skipped it bc of the source material.
0 1
lo_ve • Mar 14, 2023
Article Upcoming Medical Drama "Doctor Slump" Announces Official Cast Lineup
Good director and I love park hyung sick, but I haven't loved the MLs from that screenwriter. She always has her MLs make secret decisions for the FL that takes away her agency but it's handwaved away in the name of ~love~. Hopefully this script is different.
1 0
Lily Alice • Mar 14, 2023
Article JTBC Releases Lee Jun Ho's Still Cuts From "King the Land"
Wow, I've been waiting since just between lovers for junho to do a romance again. Who knew it would be in a tropey chaebol romcom?? Well, whatever, I am SEATED for it!
2 8
Replying to strawberryjams • Mar 11, 2023
Title The World of My 17 Season 2 Spoiler
Seungha lives with his parents, it's bc of his home situation that he uses the public laundry.
You're right. I made that comment a year ago when the story was still pointing towards the mom (misdirection), before the truth about his terrible little brother came out.
1 0
Replying to MDL123 • Feb 27, 2023
Title Call It Love
Saw this popup on Disney+ Europe. One of the first time a Kdrama is having a simulcast on the platform (?), hope…
On Amazing Saturday, Kim Young Kwan said it's a romance drama where the two leads heal each other's pain, so I think it's going to be a happy ending :)
2 1
Replying to YAAASDRAMAQUEEN • Feb 19, 2023
Title Candy Color Paradox
Go Sign by Billy Laurent
Thank you! I can't believe the video only has 49k views, it's such a good song!
1 0
Lily Alice • Feb 18, 2023
Article Jinny's Kitchen Will Now Be Available on Prime Video
It's about time TVING starts licensing their reality shows overseas. So many good variety shows go unsubbed because they're unlicensed. JTBC has this problem too.
2 1
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Feb 15, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
Ok. It is glaringly obvious the Princess has a crush on the sergeant and it’s glaringly obvious the mother approves…
Yeah, the way she didn't like that there was a new eunuch in the east palace def stirs up villain vibes for sure. She wants her daughter to marry that dude and her cute but incompetent son to be crown prince. It's too bad the kids are getting mixed up in this bc they did nothing wrong but their mom is plotting to kill off their older siblings.
0 1
