Editorials
lotsoftimewasted • May 26, 2024
Review Unforgotten Night
this is freaking hilarious 😭😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to Mai • May 25, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Rabbit and Tiger costumes????Kao never disappoints 😭🫶
he was so iconic for that 🤌🏼
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 25, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
the bunny and tiger fits have taken me tf out 😭😭😭😭
12 1
On Wandee Goodday • May 25, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
RELEASE THOSE LAP PHOTOS RIGHT NOW 🫱🏻🫱🏻‼️
15 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 25, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
ohhhh these two training together and getting all red in the face just might be my favorite scene of them so far !!!!
17 1
On Wandee Goodday • May 25, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
swing ter jealous is so satisfying lol
4 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 25, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
oh that opening scene got me crying !!!
9 1
Replying to residualframe • May 25, 2024
Title Living with Him
I like Japanese BLs very much but recently in so many shows there's always someone so timid to even say "I like…
THIS ^^^ i am bored of the same recipe for a series honestly…
10 0
Replying to Miffy420 • May 25, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I am here for my weekly Tong hate train. despite the fact that he isn't in this episode I can still smell him…
the STENCH !!!!
6 0
Replying to jim.sea • May 25, 2024
Title My Stand-In
oh the cups😭💔🩹
that was sad 🥲🥲
1 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • May 25, 2024
Title Blossom Campus
😂 Nice plug, because that's one of my fav series. Long live WilMon!!!
the actors have called it a bl because of their own story line in it so idk 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • May 25, 2024
Title I Promised You the Moon
missing them 🥲💕
2 0
On My Stand-In • May 24, 2024
Title My Stand-In
also.. hello poom BACK?!!! that preview for next week got me a little too excited… wooowowwwwwww 😅😍
2 0
On My Stand-In • May 24, 2024
Title My Stand-In
ahhhhhhh.. what a refreshing episode without tong. i am really liking the direction that all of this is going in. but our poor, poor joe.. always ends up being a stand in for tong. so heartbreaking honestly. i hope ming is sweating and honestly pushed to his fucking limits trying to find joe. it is honestly so satisfying to know that joe is right under his nose and ming can't do a damn thing about it!
7 0
Replying to Stacey25 • May 23, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
I admit I knew nothing about the novel before I watched this but this series isn't at all what I expected I don't…
i am with you on there, it’s been hard getting into bc my expectations were a bit high based off my initial thoughts.
6 0
Replying to toxicbybritneyspears • May 23, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
I hope Silvy and Mint got paid twice because so far they have been doing most of the work here
no kidding lol. i could watch silvy all day!
3 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • May 23, 2024
Title Living with Him
They went from being communication kings to having a small misunderstanding ruin all the progress they've made…
i have to agree with you there. the first 5 episodes were so refreshing to watch, and then after that it started to go a little downhill because of the communication issues. looks like next week everything will get wrapped up in our favor but it would have been nice to have a full episode towards the end with more fluff.
3 0
Replying to leea • May 22, 2024
Title We Are
Do you know what I just realized that I need before this series ends? Phum seeking love advice from Toey. Or at…
i literally love them!! they’re just two cute little beans !! 💕
3 0
On We Are • May 22, 2024
Title We Are
this weeks episode was so so cute!!!! the little water fight had me grinning ear to ear!!! and when peem realized his true feelings?!!! ugh!! i love !! 💕💕
11 0
On Blossom Campus • May 22, 2024
Title Blossom Campus
i've been looking for something light and easy to watch, and i just got through ep 3 and it is exactly what i needed. hopefully the last 3 episodes won't disappoint!
1 0
3
1
1
1
1
1
1