i guess it's me... Cong Chen* won the war of faith in my opinion. stayed faithful until the very end. even though he knew the whole time that tunan was still working with ruolai. tunan thought of ruolai like a son which was intriguing. i was hoping no matter what they never turned on each. glad that was the case. decent series...never cared about finance nor this era. so to watch 37 episodes was a task. i am glad i completed it:)
:/ I was happy that Milk and Love was getting their own series because of crumbs we had with Bad Buddy. I liked but I thought Sun leaving was not needed. Just like in Bad Buddy. Anyways, will support because GLs are sparse. The second couple were cute as well. If they get another show I want a more dramatic one.
personally, i think doing the story backwards hurt the this...franchise? i think they should have started it from the beginning from the first book. it just seems all over the place.
Mmmm....I didn't hate it but it was all over the place. I think the focus should be on Itt and Day tho. Maybe even Gus and Four as the second couple and Night and Gear as the support couple.
feel bad sometimes for these actors because this is light work in other countries... it's like on one hand you know the law of your country but on the other...it's your personal life...
Cong Chen* won the war of faith in my opinion. stayed faithful until the very end. even though he knew the whole time that tunan was still working with ruolai.
tunan thought of ruolai like a son which was intriguing. i was hoping no matter what they never turned on each. glad that was the case.
decent series...never cared about finance nor this era. so to watch 37 episodes was a task.
i am glad i completed it:)
The second couple were cute as well.
If they get another show I want a more dramatic one.
request to add "comedy" as a tag to save this show:)
Mmmm....I didn't hate it but it was all over the place. I think the focus should be on Itt and Day tho. Maybe even Gus and Four as the second couple and Night and Gear as the support couple.
it's like on one hand you know the law of your country but on the other...it's your personal life...