News
lo_ve • Jun 28, 2022
Article Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin announce their pregnancy!
I cannot wait to see mini them!!!
8 0
Dojemi10 • Jun 19, 2022
Article Netflix confirms "Sweet Home" Season 2 and Season 3 production!
Will watch the first season now!
5 1
Replying to Lee Evanie • Jan 25, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Considering it's a crime drama, no at all. Compared to other dramas of the same genres (Like Mouse for example)…
You should try watching Voice if you haven't. That one was good! By I only enjoy mostly Season 1 hehehe
0 1
Replying to Le-kunji_123 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Do they have a second season????????????????????
I would want another season of it too!!!
0 0
Replying to Lee Evanie • Jan 24, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Considering it's a crime drama, no at all. Compared to other dramas of the same genres (Like Mouse for example)…
Agree!! I couldn't finish Mouse, coz it's too dark for me.
1 3
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 24, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Honestly am annoyed how the villain doesn't have the typical villain look which made the whole thing irritating!! Hands down a plus point to the overall drama tbh 😂 and I love the comedy scene in every episode to lighten the mood.
7 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 23, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
same!
HI-5!
1 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 20, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
When they both agree to be friends! The irony tho 🤣 they be doing what couple usually does but prefer to use the title "friend" instead. I just love whenever they bickering with each other. So funny!!!
6 2
On Shadow Beauty • Jan 16, 2022
Title Shadow Beauty
😂 Definitely a non-stop plot twist!! Like we see it coming but it happens way too fast. For only 20mins of showing per episode, definitely worth to watch!
4 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Jan 16, 2022
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up Spoiler
Ep 14 tho!! When Jae Guk understands her so well, really warms my heart. ALSO BREAKING NEWS: LIFE IS REALLY CRUEL UGH
0 0