Editorials
On The Last Empress • Jan 14, 2020
Title The Last Empress
Um just started .. why did I think this would be a cute love story lmaooo
15 2
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Dec 27, 2019
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder Spoiler
Lmao the parts when he was trying to confess his love to her! I swear the ML is so cute!
3 0
On Wonderland • Oct 28, 2019
Title Wonderland
Bae Suzy and Park Bo Gum?!!!!!
12 0
On City Hunter • Oct 26, 2019
Title City Hunter
Just accidentally saw a spoiler but now I kinda want to watch it haha
1 0
On Man of Vengeance • Oct 23, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
Why is the girl so nosy in the first episode lol
1 0
On Psychopath Diary • Oct 23, 2019
Title Psychopath Diary
This looks so intersting! So excited to see it
2 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 22, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
Omg I thought Dong Joo got stabbed at the end but I watched it again and I think Nok Du killed the guy lmao I was so confused at how she had survived from the previews
6 1
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 22, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
How did it go to a cute comedy to a bloody tragedy in like 2 secs ;( RIP widow village
9 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 22, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
Wait soo.. is this based off a real thing that happened. I mean it references a real king... will they loosely follow history then? And we already know Yul Mu will become King as well because of that caption. So confusing ahhh can’t wait for the next episode
5 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 21, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu Spoiler
OK OF ALL THINGS I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT WTFWTFWTF! Slightly confused as well - so Yool Mu was a prince this whole time?!
7 1
On Melting Me Softly • Oct 19, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Just watched ep 3 lmao is his niece a big marvel fan ????????
1 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Oct 7, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu
The main characters are so freaking likeable. I think I’m in love with Nok Du lmao
10 0
On Extraordinary You • Oct 3, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
I love the female lead omg
12 0
On Smile Again • Oct 2, 2019
Title Smile Again
saewa - the most annoying character you will ever come across. You have been warned!!
1 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Sep 30, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu
The first episode was so good. I love Nokdu his personality is everything
11 0
On Vagabond • Sep 21, 2019
Title Vagabond
I can’t get over that death omg... but the fight scene at the end of the first ep tho! Wthhh it had me on the edge of my seat
9 0
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Sep 18, 2019
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency Spoiler
I like the second episode. Sad that she thinks he ran away from her ???? also I wonder who her brother is.. is it going to be like 100 days my prince with the assassin brother????????
2 1
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Sep 18, 2019
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Ughhh why can’t ji hoon be the male lead.. I like the story so far but I’m not ready for that heartbreak ????
10 7
On Moment at Eighteen • Sep 11, 2019
Title Moment at Eighteen
I really loved this despite the rushed ending. Not something I would rewatch but something that kept me hooked which is pretty hard for my fickle ass
1 0
On Moment at Eighteen • Sep 11, 2019
Title Moment at Eighteen Spoiler
I think this show is more about the characters growth as people so personally I am okay with a more open ended ending. It’s just a snapshot of the lives of teenagers maturing into adults and less about where they ended. I don’t get the Ro Mi thing though lol they should’ve explained her emotions a bit more :))
1 0