Editorials
On Meow, the Secret Boy • Sep 9, 2019
Title Meow, the Secret Boy
Holy shit is it actually L now! Ngl I prefer him to Seungjae.. very excited for this; how am I going to wait though aahhhh!!!
0 0
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Sep 9, 2019
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Omg I am so excited and I loved seo ji Hoon in Solomon’s perjury!!
2 0
On Extraordinary You • Sep 9, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
I thought it came out on Wednesday TT
0 1
On Moment at Eighteen • Sep 9, 2019
Title Moment at Eighteen Spoiler
I know this hasn’t finished yet but I really hope they tackle Hwi Young’s family issues and the domestic abuse cos episode 15 just made him look really bad and no one rly knows his dad would beat him and his mum up if he didn’t get good scores and stuff :/
2 0