Celebrity Replying to SabarinathVk • 1 day ago
Title Between Steps Spoiler
Why was she so angry at him? Lol, my boy helped her, called the police, and went with them, although he is a witness…
I would do the same. She was obviously reacting at the moment after her friend was assaulted. she just wanted to find anything to be able to help her friend and get him sentenced. I would have the same exact reaction if that meant I could help my friend in need.
6 0
On Between Steps • 1 day ago
Title Between Steps
Yujin is so baddass I'm in love with her ❤️
10 0
On Ni Hao, Wo Jiao Xu Xing Yue • Dec 22, 2025
Title Ni Hao, Wo Jiao Xu Xing Yue
This was actually quite good
0 0
On Kim So Hyun • Jun 3, 2025
Person Kim So Hyun
Happy birthday my love 🤍
2 0
Replying to CKD • Nov 12, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Sorry for you ^^it’s not him
I know it's probably bogeol, but I'm going to be delusional till we find out 😂
0 0
On Castaway Diva • Nov 11, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
I really want Woohak to be Kiho
9 3
On CEO-dol Mart • Oct 14, 2023
Title CEO-dol Mart
Hyungwon's visuals really are out of this world! Really hope we get a second season.
6 0
Replying to River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Replying to deleted comment
I absolutely agree with you, I hope he can do it, but like you said if he can't I won't complain. Victory teams is already doing so much.
1 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I want to thank the actors, production team and everyone involved with the drama for their amazing work. It must be hard to re-record the scenes but your effort will be rewarded!
13 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I hope Kwak Dongyeon gets the role of Ondal
7 3
On Jung Da Eun • Nov 23, 2020
Person Jung Da Eun
I love her
0 0
Replying to Jean • Sep 1, 2019
Title Love Alarm Spoiler
i mean, not in the description but i saw this on lgbt tag search results
It has a gay character.
2 1
