Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2020
Replying to Sounova • May 17, 2025
I love sleeping bc time will pass faster, and when i wake up, i will find new eps 😩
LOL
1 0
Replying to teletubby lala • May 8, 2025
Really? 😉 so the ml spent about two weeks to reshoot with fl and there are lots 💋 💋 💋 scenes, interesting…
LOL
0 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Apr 28, 2025
I haven't watched this yet, but I am conflicted as to whether I should. When it was the previous actress, the…
10000% agreed
2 0
Replying to LadyDeLaura • Apr 22, 2025
Yes you're right no good historical dramas airing, Noted ! Me too hahahaha i'm waiting the prisoner beauty and…
can't wait for that one either!
1 0
Replying to Mango01 • Apr 21, 2025
Person Leon Lai
Please give him more Lead rolls. He so good and handsome
100% agree!!
4 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 21, 2025
rewatching this due to no good historical dramas airing.. also just finished the glory and rewatched love like galaxy - hoping there are good dramas this year!!
2 2
Replying to Yuchen • Apr 13, 2025
Title Serendipity
Wait for the announcement, as there's a rumor that Tencent Video will broadcast another costume drama first, around…
can't wait - no good historical dramas out since the glory
2 0
Replying to kaka • Apr 8, 2025
wuzhu uncle looks different here
LOL most underrated comment
1 0
On Rebirth • Mar 18, 2025
Title Rebirth
fingers crossed this drops this year! GASPED at how good the trailer is!!!
10 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 11, 2025
Title Si Jin
Maybe I missed it. Can someone explain why the mother/daughter duo have so much power? I don't understand why…
I also don't get it.. the emperor should just put them to death or exile...
5 0
On Kill My Sins • Feb 8, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
hM, much prefer if they used their real voices.. not used to the voice overs...
2 0