Editorials Replying to StageWhisper • 10 days ago
Title Against the Current
I tried Spring of the Blade 😂
I'm on the same boat.. but hearing mixed reviews so not sure I should start it
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 10 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Is this worth the watch? Getting mixed reviews from the comments
0 5
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 1, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
EXCITED. Cast looks great!!! Wang Rui Chang in this too!!!
5 0
On The Heir • May 28, 2026
Title The Heir
how is this drama? surprised its below 8
2 2
Replying to JulesL • May 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
So excited for this one - Ci Sha in a proper lead role! He caught my eye in Forever and Ever and again in the…
100% so glad to see he as the ML!
7 0
Replying to Mstique • Apr 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
The fl has the same red makeup as always.Why is it always the same?
agreed, always the same makeup!!!
2 0
Replying to WarhogTV • Mar 9, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
Kopiko ad placement before reading terrorist article was crazy
LOL
1 0
Replying to mulang • Mar 4, 2026
Person Wang Rui Chang
I hope 2026 is a good year for him
fingers crossed!!
1 0
On Love O’Clock • Mar 4, 2026
Title Love O’Clock
I was planning on rewatching mr.queen, and this casting happens!!!! I'm so excited!!
6 0
Replying to nitish1289 • Mar 3, 2026
Title Princess Agents
Rebirth?
It's the sequel airing this year - rumored in April - but not the same cast
0 0
On The Art of Sarah • Feb 13, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
starting this drama NOW!!!! love SHS!!
2 0
Replying to stardust_stroller • Feb 9, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Honestly, the first six episodes felt just okay. Nothing bad but nothing particularly impressive either. However,…
good to know! I LOVE the FL and ML but honestly struggled to get past the first 4 episodes
1 0
On Rebirth • Feb 1, 2026
Title Rebirth
Just rewatched princess agents, and SO ready for this to come out!!!
4 0
On Dancing with the Tide • Jan 26, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide
OMG, so excited for this!!!!
13 0
On Princess Agents • Jan 25, 2026
Title Princess Agents
rewatching this before rebirth drops!
4 2
Replying to Gwenchana • Jan 23, 2026
Title My Name
omg I was soooo invested. why didn’t I watch this before 😭😭😭😭😭and park hee soon, what an actor…
LOL
2 0
Replying to Chan Clan • Jan 5, 2026
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I'm rewatching this. I love both both ML and FL and I cried so much the first time.
I also just finished watching this again, in 2 days! lol this is SO good - this cannot compare to recent xianxia dramas
6 1
Replying to GiKnoth • Nov 29, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I'd never understand why some people decide on watching something based on the comments. I mean... Subjectivity!…
100%
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 3, 2025
Title Dear X
Reverse harem complex love Pentagon 1 woman 4 men. Something fresh 👀
wow, cannot wait!
1 0
Replying to LivingTheMoment • Oct 31, 2025
Title Fight for Love
I love series with a broad canvas and scope. This one fits the bill. Off to a great start.
great to hear! starting to watch it now :)
0 1