Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 2, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: INDIA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 20, 2021
Replying to Kdramasana • Jul 23, 2021
can someone catch me up on what's going on? why is this drama so popular and have such high ratings? is it that…
for me it is ~I AM LIKE WHY HELL WHY IT CAME TO AN ENDDDD
3 0
Replying to maan_v • Jul 23, 2021
Sooo, any chances that we get a season 2?Maybe them winning the world championship or something!
yeah~! I think so ;)
0 1
Replying to Kitkumi • Jul 9, 2021
I sent you a message hon! I view all of the episodes to 28 with English subs.
YEAH MAYBE ::((((((
0 1
Replying to Kitkumi • Jul 9, 2021
I sent you a message hon! I view all of the episodes to 28 with English subs.
PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE PROVIDE IT TO ALL OF US !! WE WILL BLESS YOU FRIEND !!!~~~~~~~~~~
2 1
Replying to Allice • Jul 9, 2021
Dude when we will get episode 23 subs it's my exam and I couldn't concentrate on my studies.
SAME!! :(
0 1
Replying to Alexandria King • Jul 8, 2021
There seems to be an error from the server. They're probably having trouble uploading or maybe it's due to too…
I AM SAAAAD
0 0
Replying to Alexandria King • Jul 8, 2021
There seems to be an error from the server. They're probably having trouble uploading or maybe it's due to too…
WHYYY :(((((((((((
0 1
Replying to yt23 • Jul 8, 2021
How do you guys watch the episodes without replaying every cute scene at least 5 times? It takes me like 50 minutes…
HEYY SAME HERERERER I LITERALLY WATCH THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN X5
0 0
Replying to Bubblepink • Jul 8, 2021
I think wetv deliberately didn't provide english sub for the fast track episodes today to prevent the eps easily…
i can't wait but have to :((((((
0 3
Replying to yt23 • Jul 8, 2021
HE DEADASS SAID I WANT TO EAT YOU when TY asked him what he wanted for breakfast
Gosh he is soo changed !!!
2 0
Replying to Haliqueen • Jul 8, 2021
I just hope a miracle will happen so that ep 23 and 24 will come out with eng sub and also can watch fast track😭😭😭
mee too *feeeling like cry but am not *!! :((
1 0
Replying to Juliana • Jul 8, 2021
I vaguely remember this scene. Could you tell me the chapter where this happened? I want to reread it while waiting…
Friend I think we need Chinese classes *together with all fans * (like us )
0 0
Replying to dramafever • Jul 7, 2021
Everybody must be feeling in surprised cause it's new for us. We have rarely seen a drama in MDL that got this…
MORE SURPRISING IS ! I FIRST TIME FOUND A DRAMA SOOOOO PERFECT FOR ME !!!!
6 0