Editorials Replying to Joapark • Oct 23, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love Spoiler
I mean, I was just in episode 20 when I decide to come to mdlBut what?They did meet for 10 eps ?Forget the tragic…
me too. I was in ep 18 and I got shocked by spoilers, now I put this drama on-hold . Now, I'm waiting for Iqiyi next drama
0 4
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 23, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
Does anyone know the iqiyi next drama after this one ?
0 2
Replying to Megumi-H • Oct 23, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love Spoiler
To me it’s a justified end, but feel with moments of frustration and the last 6ep have lots of angst…be prepared.
thank you so much for your comment . I thought about dropping this drama , but thanks to your comment I'll keep it on a hold to when I'm emotionally prepared to deal with these emotions
2 0
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 23, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
I'm on ep 18 and I'm not into frustrating sad drama , so are the rest of eps worth watching and is the ending justified ?
0 3
Replying to Amanda • Oct 22, 2024
Title The Palace Season 2: The Lock Pearl Screen
Same...
you can find the link in the comment section below
0 0
Replying to Vittorinha • Oct 22, 2024
Title The Palace Season 2: The Lock Pearl Screen
I am *begging* someone to help me watch this, I’ve looked everywhere :(
you can find the link in the comment section below
0 1
Replying to Makasuri • Oct 22, 2024
Title The Palace Season 2: The Lock Pearl Screen
It's on dramacool.
wow , I really appreciate your great help
0 0
Replying to Makasuri • Oct 22, 2024
Title The Palace Season 2: The Lock Pearl Screen
It's on dramacool.
On which dramacool ? I didn't find it subbed
0 3
Replying to sansoleil83 • Oct 22, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
The scenes in the village are so therapeutic, watching our CP happy and healing at a wellness retreat…Trailer…
I find myself wishing to be there with them
5 0
Replying to fancy • Oct 22, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
I'm going to savor these sweet moments because now that they are going back I know that suffering will fall upon…
I felt their live in the village was the best sweetness and the light of the drama
6 0
Replying to Marlo • Oct 22, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
I'm finding the Luomei and Crown Prince scenes too repetitive. He keeps making advances and she keeps rejecting…
I find myself skipping their scenes , unfortunately
4 0
Replying to JYJ • Oct 21, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
There is a scene in the trailers which looks like Mei Lin and him getting married 😕
I'm glad to know that . People in general are complaining when the novel adaptation is different from the novel , but from what you mentioned , it's a good news because this drama is a better version . Thank you so much for sharing this enlightening information , now I can enjoy the drama more.
0 0
Replying to JYJ • Oct 21, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
There is a scene in the trailers which looks like Mei Lin and him getting married 😕
a novel reader said that they'll get married but xiyan prince in novel was different than in the drama so I think the drama won't follow the novel
0 2
Replying to Suzette Ser • Oct 21, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Spoiler for Ep 26 previewGreatttt evil Step mom is back, she probably killed herself to frame Yining and the children…
maybe she faked her death
0 0
Replying to Regina de Sá • Oct 21, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
It's good to read your words. I agree with every letter. Kill Me Love completely captivated me, it's a quality…
I'm all in for it 🙌
1 1
Replying to Regina de Sá • Oct 21, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
It's good to read your words. I agree with every letter. Kill Me Love completely captivated me, it's a quality…
Thank you so much for your comment . I hope also that WJY would be rewarded for her excellent performance
2 3
Replying to Regina de Sá • Oct 21, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
It's good to read your words. I agree with every letter. Kill Me Love completely captivated me, it's a quality…
I watched a lot of historical Cdramas this year and I totally agree with you . ML and FL did a great job in this drama , and I have nothing to complain about . FL characters in double and kill me love me are two sides to one coin , she is really talented and she deserves more support from her company instead of leaving her in the corner for more than 2 years before giving her the double role.
4 5
Replying to whoissilmoy • Oct 21, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
I recall Wu Jinyan said she took some martial arts training during her time off and I know she has a professional…
I hope we can have her as an assassin in more revenge dramas
1 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Oct 21, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
That xiyan prince gonna be pain in ass in upcoming episodes 😡😡😡
ya , he wants FL to be his princess so it would be a big drama
2 1
Replying to sweet alma • Oct 19, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
hopefully not because if she marries him, she would be in the villain side while she was portrayed as righteous…
let's hope that it is a trap for the crown and she will be the one to reveal his true face
1 1
