Editorials
On Love by Chance • Oct 27, 2018
Title Love by Chance
I will wait patiently for the subs even if it hurts me to do so I still should wait because JayBl is very busy and we don't want to rush her and make her stressful. I will just wait.
14 0
On Together with Me: The Next Chapter • Jul 24, 2018
Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter
Is Tul and Max really a couple in real life? Sorry for asking I am new with together with me.
0 0
Replying to T___T • Feb 27, 2018
Title Negotiator
watch here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpOa-OrneXm2K32ZhATtnDnFKPZe6FUyL or on DramaFever:…
Thank you
0 0
On Negotiator • Feb 27, 2018
Title Negotiator
Where can I watch ep 1 with eng subs. I'm dying to watch this.
0 0
On Advance Bravely • Feb 25, 2018
Title Advance Bravely
Where can I watch ep 18 with eng subs? I have been waiting for so long to finish watching it.
0 0
On What the Duck • Jan 16, 2018
Title What the Duck
Is ep 5 out yet with eng sub?
0 0
Replying to qingyuuu • Jan 7, 2018
Title Long Time No See
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x56gbu here you go (:
Those ?? Were supposed to be emojis
1 0
Replying to qingyuuu • Jan 7, 2018
Title Long Time No See
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x56gbu here you go (:
Omg u are a god I love u thank u thank u I'm dying now u just made my day ????????????????????????
1 0
Replying to Nuensemble • Jan 7, 2018
Title Long Time No See
Pay for it! Its not that expensive
I'm sorry for sounding harsh in my last comment. I understand what u mean but I still can't buy it and it sucks my I have to give a reason why I need to buy this to my mother she doesn't like guy X guy thing because she doesn't except it much.
1 0
Replying to Nuensemble • Jan 7, 2018
Title Long Time No See
Pay for it! Its not that expensive
Do u think people can always buy things NO so its better free I already pay enough for my internet to watch it. Plus I can't pay for and neither will me mother and don't say father because I have no father so I rather have to watch it free
2 0
On Long Time No See • Jan 6, 2018
Title Long Time No See
Where can I watch this with eng subs wuthout paying for it
4 0
