Editorials
On The Penthouse: War in Life • May 22, 2026
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
this show made me so enraged. like I was pissed off every episode and yelling at the screen. couldn't stop watching though.
2 0
Replying to lian • May 20, 2026
Title Double Helix
Hopefully they make one for advance bravely.
omg yes!!!!! I remember reading the novel after the show because I wanted more!!!
0 0
On Double Helix • May 16, 2026
Title Double Helix
hold on, first it was counter attack, now it a round trip to love, why are all of these Chinese bls getting remade? like I remember watching these and discovering bl when I was way younger. Now I am 23 and all of them are getting remade. what's next irresistible love?
5 4
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
i loved the show it was really good, I wish the ending just ended with EP 11, that was a better ending then what they did for 12. I did change my rating because of it.
9 0
Replying to imszmc • Sep 3, 2023
Title Home School
should i continue i'm still on episode 1 and it's not exciting at all. Enigma is way better.
I say watch at least three episodes and then see if you want to finish it or not.
3 0
On Kay Lertsittichai • Apr 15, 2023
Person Kay Lertsittichai
I just found out he went to my school wtf why am I just finding this out!!!!!
6 0
Replying to Bowen Higgins • Jan 16, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Spoiler
Hey can u tell me if it have have some romance?
well not really there are moments that are like kinda sweet but no actual development. it isn't really focused on romance at all.
0 1
On The Uncanny Counter • Jan 8, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Spoiler
at the end of ep 13 I straight up paused the show and screamed at my phone and said "punch the kid now I dont care if it a child, punch it" I - I'm done f this.
3 3
On The Sweet Blood • Jan 17, 2022
Title The Sweet Blood
Anyone else shipping chi woo and hyun je like my heart is about to burst because of the cute and funny interaction but that's also because I love the two main characters together so I really can't ship chi woo with Yeon seo.
15 1
Replying to Klio • Sep 26, 2021
Title The Wolf
Ep. 11
Omg thank you
1 0
On The Wolf • Sep 24, 2021
Title The Wolf
What ep does ji Chong appear
2 2
On Watsuki Nobuhiro • Aug 3, 2021
Person Watsuki Nobuhiro
Ugh disgusted my this vile creature
6 0
On Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning • Aug 3, 2021
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning
The author is a horrible man but his work for the story was amazing. I love this series so much. I just wish someone else wrote it
2 2
Replying to Kuos Kinomoto • Jun 10, 2021
Title Save Me
Endless frustration is what you'll feel while you watch the first few episodes. Not towards the drama but towards…
I've been yelling at my phone screen for hours because of the characters. The reason it is good because I am getting angry lol
1 1
On Beyond Evil • Mar 8, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
I fell lile the way they are playing this show is they want to make everyone one seem like they are the killer or they are some sort of evil with secrets But none are the actually villian They might be showing the real killer around ep 10. I feel they want the viewers to think everyone is sus and make us want to watch more to see who really is the killer. The way it is going right now I'm really confused lol they be doing good
9 0
Replying to BINU • Feb 19, 2021
Title Vagabond
They said it took them a year to make the first season. With all covid I think season 2 was put off but I remember…
SBS hasnt official stated a season 2 but it is in like discussions
0 0
Replying to Deborah • Feb 19, 2021
Title Vagabond
It was good, I got to liked it while watching it, but can we talk about the end ??????????? .............it makes…
They said it took them a year to make the first season. With all covid I think season 2 was put off but I remember reading and article saying they are planning on doing a season 2 but it will be awhile since filming took so long last time
2 2
On Your Eyes Tell • Feb 13, 2021
Title Your Eyes Tell
Bruh I was shook when I heard Jungkook and then I looked it up and it was!!! Bruh why did no one tell me such a beautiful song
1 1
Replying to BabyHoshi • Dec 12, 2020
Title Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area
Do i need to watch season 1 first? Or can i skip to season 2?
You need to watch the first season to understand like the actions and what the characters say in the second season
5 0
On The Call • Nov 28, 2020
Title The Call
How creepy/scary would you rate this movie?
0 1
