K-Drama
On Lost • Oct 9, 2021
Title Lost
ep 11 was so good ;_______;
14 0
On Lost • Sep 13, 2021
Title Lost
The Ep 5 trailer y'all 🥺 slow burn is WORTH IT
10 0
Replying to Samurai Blossom • Jul 4, 2021
Title Hikikomori Sensei
Thank you very much, I was hoping someone would translate it.
Do you know where I can get the raws from?
0 1
On Drama Stage Season 4: Attention Hog • May 3, 2021
Title Drama Stage Season 4: Attention Hog
Is this subbed anywhere?
0 0
Replying to wtanya • Apr 11, 2021
Article tvN's "Vincenzo" to delay release of episodes 17 and 18 Spoiler
SHE DIED????? BUT WHY I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW EP BUT ISNT SHE AN ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TO VINCENZO LIKE WHY…
Eep, yeah it happened in Ep 16. I saw it coming because Babel will do anything to defeat Vincenzo butttt he always fights back and beats them lol
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 11, 2021
Article tvN's "Vincenzo" to delay release of episodes 17 and 18 Spoiler
I think they're coming up with a grand plan for Vincenzo avenging his mother's death. Eeeeee very excited. I'm curious how this show will end; will Vincenzo pay the price for his bad deeds in the past or will him doing "bad" things for the greater good enough?
2 2
On My Mister • Dec 6, 2020
Title My Mister
Damn, I can't look at Lee Sun Kyun without crying now lol
3 0
Replying to owen3939 • Dec 6, 2020
Title My Mister
Boring, too slow. Does it get better past episode 1?
Yes, it does get better. But the pacing stays about the same. Maybe it's not for you but I'd say give it a try because it's one of the best shows I've seen recently
15 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 23, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I don't think I can call this a drama, it's just straight up ASMR
8 0
Replying to moritz • Jun 23, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Someone in the prod team is a genius for coming up with these lit transitions
I couldn't help but notice them too.. like the one with the fish tank in Ep 2? whewww
1 0
Jeana • Feb 23, 2018
Review Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds
Wow this is exactly everything I had to say about this movie. It's a good movie to pass time, but I think they need to work harder on the plot for Part 2. I feel like they were trying to focus on too many things (touching, action scenes, comedy) so it ended up like this.
0 0
